Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Performance Honda: Chilliwack, BC, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 08:13 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Performance Honda: Chilliwack, BC, Canada

My experience with Performance Honda started out as a good one. I had a great salesman who was willing to do what it took to get me in the '08 Fit (I was also looking at a Versa). This included allowing me to use the car for the whole day. He simply threw the keys at me and said, "we close at 6 so have it back by ten to six and I'm a happy man." I had never seen that before from a car salesman.
However, after purchasing the car the service I have received has gone downhill. I recently took my car in for warranty work (Windshield seal came loose) and they had my car all day only to let me know that they needed to order parts and I would need to bring it in for another appointment. On top of that they gave it a courtesy wash which damaged the paint quite extensively.
The good news is they are wiling the fix the paint. the bad news is they are going to do it at the same time they fix the windshield which was supposed to be Monday or Tuesday. well that came and went. I wonder when they are going to call.

Why is it that when you are buying the vehicle they are so accommodating but after the purchase the special treatment stops and they just don't care about your time or your vehicle. The majority of dealerships need to learn to take pride in their product after it has been delivered to the customer.

/rant

Old 09-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Cause most dealerships only care about makin your wallet lighter, warrenty doesn't make them money and either does having to pay to fix the paint. When you go to pick it up i would walk around it a couple times and make sure everyhting is how you want it, cause once it leaves their lot it's not their problem. Anyway, sorry to hear about that crap!