Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Honda of Corona, CA

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Thumbs down Honda of Corona, CA

Me and my mom went in on a Friday Night to look for an 09 Red fit, that was the color she wanted. So we were calling trying to find a dealer that had a red one. So my mom called Corona Honda and they said they just got one. Before we left our home to go check it out I told my mom let me call them one more time to make sure they have one because they might be lying just to get us to come in. Again they said they did.

Sure enough when we got there the first thing the guy says is we don't have the red one but we have a color like it. He said, "Let me pull it up for you." It was the orange one. Then he was trying to sell the car to us with a $1,900 markup. He was telling us that we were looking at a $500+ monthly payment. I said hold on... let's not talk about monthly payment. First tell me at what price are you selling the car to me for... he said $19,000 sumething.

We left end of story. Don't get your car here... and come to think of it we were the only ones there. I guess the word spreads if you a bad dealership. So I hope the word spreads in this forum about Honda of Corona.

Old 10-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Wow that sucks! I have bought 9 cars from there now and never had that experience....EVER!

was is walk in sales or internet sales? What was the salesman's name?

Old 10-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Greg Fisher I think was his name... tall african american

Old 10-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
man i hate it when they lie like that. it wastes our time going all the way down there just to find out they're full of sh*t.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:10 AM
5 Year Member
I bought my fit from there. they werent anything special but Id give them a thumbs up. No bs only the protection package. AND they included carpeted mats, and fixed the scratch on my door. over Id say good.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by mikecheck1two
Me and my mom went in on a Friday Night to look for an 09 Red fit, that was the color she wanted. So we were calling trying to find a dealer that had a red one. So my mom called Corona Honda and they said they just got one. Before we left our home to go check it out I told my mom let me call them one more time to make sure they have one because they might be lying just to get us to come in. Again they said they did.

Sure enough when we got there the first thing the guy says is we don't have the red one but we have a color like it. He said, "Let me pull it up for you." It was the orange one. Then he was trying to sell the car to us with a $1,900 markup. He was telling us that we were looking at a $500+ monthly payment. I said hold on... let's not talk about monthly payment. First tell me at what price are you selling the car to me for... he said $19,000 sumething.

We left end of story. Don't get your car here... and come to think of it we were the only ones there. I guess the word spreads if you a bad dealership. So I hope the word spreads in this forum about Honda of Corona.
Good job keeping your mom from being pushed into making a mistake, Mike.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:05 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
where did you purchase the car from?