Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

HONDA of OAKLAND- Best Purchase Experience Ever

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
Thumbs up HONDA of OAKLAND- Best Purchase Experience Ever

Talk to Connelly, he is the sales manager, and he is THE MAN. I called him up, verified that they had the car I wanted(it was still in plastic wrap but PDI'd) Drove there with my GF, after about an hour of paperwork and shooting the shit with everyone about the mods on my Accord coupe I was out the door and in my new fit. I have worked for dealerships since I was a kid, up until last October, and they were great. Great people to deal with in the Bay Area. My best single vehicle purchase ever, and I have helped all my friends and family members get cars for at invoice numerous times, but the friendliness and promptness and everything matching from start to finish no pressure was so nice and refreshing, coming from a dealership background.

Old 03-31-2010, 10:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Shaggs2Dope
Talk to Connelly, he is the sales manager, and he is THE MAN. I called him up, verified that they had the car I wanted(it was still in plastic wrap but PDI'd) Drove there with my GF, after about an hour of paperwork and shooting the shit with everyone about the mods on my Accord coupe I was out the door and in my new fit. I have worked for dealerships since I was a kid, up until last October, and they were great. Great people to deal with in the Bay Area. My best single vehicle purchase ever, and I have helped all my friends and family members get cars for at invoice numerous times, but the friendliness and promptness and everything matching from start to finish no pressure was so nice and refreshing, coming from a dealership background.
Curious how you did on price coming from your background? I purchased my New '10 Sport Auto on the other side of the bay in March for 15,738 (no b.s. add-ons, just tax and state fees) and was under the impression Oakland wouldn't go that low.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Frequent FitFreak Poster
My GF works actually at another Bay Area Honda dealership, and even as an employee she wouldn't have been hooked up that well. I also own a Honda Accord, as does my sister, mom, etc, and I have gotten those from one of the dealerships my old company owned, at extremely good prices. My gf bought an 09 civic LX-S last August, with a sticker of 19252 and no money down, and out the door it was basically a steal.

I don't recall the exact price for the fit as I bought it 2 years ago, during the height of the gas prices through the roof, and none of the dealerships could even locate me a GD3 in Storm Silver for a Sport Auto. But the car is paid off as of last October, so I paid it off in 1/4 the time the loan was even for.

All I can say is... if you are in the North Bay, talk to Ryan Seaman at Hansel Honda in Petaluma, or Connely Byrnes at PSC Honda of Oakland. I have sent friends and family to these guys and have never heard one bad thing from anyone. All were treated extremely well and went VERY quickly. They MOVE cars! I have been in the industry my whole life, and for Hondas, these guys are two of the best. Could not recommend them enough.

If you need your Aston Martin, Jaguar, or Land Rover fixed... Talk to me