Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Phil Bachman Honda - Kingsport, TN.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 06:10 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Phil Bachman Honda - Kingsport, TN.

I saw where a guy made a thread about Bill Gatton Honda in Bristol, TN. which is right up the road from Phil Bachman in Kingsport, TN. and felt I should give some good rep for a dealer in the area. Theres also Johnson City Honda about 20 mins away, but I haven't dealt with them to know the ins & outs.

Phil Bachman Honda gave me awesome service from day one till when I picked the car up, I dealt with a gentleman by the name of Will Poe, I think he's actually a sales manager or something of the sort, but he was awesome; not pushy or anything of the sort.

They also gave me about the best price possible, I paid very close to sticker and although I didn't get any options with that, I didn't even try negotiating, either.

They also did as I instructed and that was to leave the plastic on the inside and outside of the car because I wanted to remove it myself on my own time.

Just a very good experience with a dealer which is less than 5 miles from my house.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by manxman
Wow! This is the first time that I have seen Kingsport, TN, mentioned anywhere. What a great little town- I visited there once on business in the early '80s. Congratulations on having a good Honda dealer in your town, even though you have dealers within driving distance outside of Kingsport.
HaHa yeah Kpt. doesn't recieve a lot of attention, but i'm fine with that. The last thing we were in the news about was when the local PD arrested the Hip/Hop artist, "Birdman" for having drugs on his tourbus or something to that effect lol, kind of funny in my opinion. But yeah Kingsport isn't a bad place to live at all; not a lot of violence/theft or anything like what you see in a larger city.

Thanks!