Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Rydell Honda of Grand Forks, ND

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Rydell Honda of Grand Forks, ND

Doubt anyone will ever find themselves in Grand Forks, ND buying a car, but if so, Corey Clark is the guy you wanna talk to. He'll tell you out front if he doesn't know something about the car you're interested in. Very helpful, got back to me every time I needed info or an update. I would buy from him again and again.

But do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go to their finance department. I went in with a blank check from my personal bank and the finance guy (granted this was his job) spent over an hour and a half trying to get me financed through Honda. 4 credit checks numerous lies (on his part) later, I signed my banks check and handed it over. The guy tried to tell me, among other things, that having all my accounts through one bank is going to hurt my credit score and I should finance through Honda to show creditors that I have variety.......he was grasping for straws near the end of it! haha!

Anyway, as far as service goes, only had to bring it in once after I got the car to have the armrest installed. They tried to charge me for it again, although it was already paid for with the car, but Mr. Clark came to the rescue and explained everything. Haven't gotten my oil changed with the dealer yet, so I guess if I remember I'll post my experience then but I don't expect any trouble. Hope this helps any poor soul stuck in this Godforsaken place!!!