Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Tracy Honda, Tracy, CA

Old 05-20-2009, 09:46 PM
5 Year Member
Tracy Honda, Tracy, CA

Awesome experience!

I bought from Annette - She's the business dev mgr over at that dealer group. Worked the deal in 10 mins over the phone. I came in on her off day and she referred me to Hank (Internet sales manager who's been with honda since 1983!). Both of them were a pleasure to deal with and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

The finance office was a typical finance experience though - with them trying to sell any and everything they can. You say no, they pitch again, you say no, they pitch AGAIN, then it happens over and over and over. I hate it, but what can you do.

Delivery was awesome as well. Thumbs up to them!

On a side note, I bought my e46 from Annette when she was working at a different dealership. She's one of my friend's friend, so that's how I got setup with her again. She freaking awesome, and I'll probably buy another car from her in the future.