Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Leesburg Honda / Leesburg, VA

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 09:45 PM
5 Year Member
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Leesburg Honda / Leesburg, VA

Walked in around 7PM for a test drive, and drove home at 10PM in a 2009 Fit Sport.

Sales experience was good (about average on the car salesman pressure scale), and as others have said with finance, they came at me fast and furious with the additional items to add on. Ended up extending the warranty and some free oil changes for what I thought was a decent enough deal.

When I walked out the door it was pitch black, and couldn't really see the car that well. The salesman and (maybe manager?) insisted that the car's appearance/cleanliness was "not up to standard," and asked me to bring it back on another day to have it detailed and they would throw in a free tank of gas. After looking at the car the next day, I saw what they were talking about. I really appreciated them stepping forward and making the offer to re-clean it without me having to complain.

Put about 100 miles on it over the weekend, but had to leave for a business trip. Can't wait to get back and drive it around some more, it was really a blast!