port richey honda, florida - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:11 PM

Thumbs down port richey honda, florida

Three times I went to the dealership, not once was I asked if I needed help, I wasn't even approached by a salseman to offer a "hello". I was originally looking to trade my 350z on an s2000 when I saw the fit and began wondering about getting one...I know, big change but I decided to make some more adult decisions. Granted I am only 21 years old so they may have thought I was just browsing, but I mean really, you see a guy get out of a nearly brand new 350z on your lot and you don't even approach him? Big big fail on your part port richey honda.

On a side note I decided to go with a used 07 tw mt from fitzgerald hyundai in palm harbor. They were the single most professional and easiest to work with dealership I have ever been to. They have a customer for life in me although I think I'm going to keep my fit for a long, long time
Old 07-20-2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5speedwonder View Post
Three times I went to the dealership, not once was I asked if I needed help, I wasn't even approached by a salseman to offer a "hello". I was originally looking to trade my 350z on an s2000 when I saw the fit and began wondering about getting one...I know, big change but I decided to make some more adult decisions. Granted I am only 21 years old so they may have thought I was just browsing, but I mean really, you see a guy get out of a nearly brand new 350z on your lot and you don't even approach him? Big big fail on your part port richey honda.

On a side note I decided to go with a used 07 tw mt from fitzgerald hyundai in palm harbor. They were the single most professional and easiest to work with dealership I have ever been to. They have a customer for life in me although I think I'm going to keep my fit for a long, long time
Sounds like the Miami Honda dealerships, I stopped at this dealer but no one came out of the building so after I checked all the Fits I left...