Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

McGrath Honda, Elgin, IL USA

Old 03-20-2010, 11:55 PM
Thumbs up McGrath Honda, Elgin, IL USA

Was quoted $16.5k including dest. for a 2010 fit sport auto. That excluded taxes, accessories, fees, and financing. We got there and they honored the price, BUT, every car on their lot has a "protection package". For the FIT, the package included wheel locks and a cargo tray. This adds $595 to the total of the car however it was still less than other dealers quoted me. They "knocked" it down to $500. I noticed the next morning the window sticker also said mud guards, which aren't on the car. I didn't notice it at the dealership because half way through our negotiations, they took the car off the show room and moved it for prep somewhere else. I will come back monday with an update on what they say about the missing mud guards.
The salesman, Chris, was just terrific. The financing guy, also Chris, kept pushing the extended warranty like his life depended on it.
Oh, new cars come with free car washes for life.