Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

BEST Dealer and SalesPerson in SoCal

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 03:52 AM
BEST Dealer and SalesPerson in SoCal

Anyone want to cast a vote for anyone in particular. Also, if you have a name of a salesman or woman that treated you well, let's hear it. Thanks!

Old 05-25-2006, 03:55 AM
I wanna hear that too. I'm from the Subaru forums, and SO mANY people refer everyone in socal to this one guy. I'm hoping there is someone like that from Honda, but because it's honda, im fearing that there will not be one. I've had some experience with a dealer in Riverside Honda, but that dealership is pretty teh l053 so i don't think im gonna buy from them.

Tre

Old 05-25-2006, 04:05 AM
5 Year Member
ME 3!!! Being my first new car purchase its turning out to be worse than i thought... Southern Cali is eating up these cars like they were free or something

Old 05-25-2006, 07:26 AM
I vote for Carson Honda, because they were the only one near me that didn't mark up the Fit. In fact, I got my Sport MT for $100 under MSRP. Not much, but better than over MSRP.

Stay away from Scott Robinson Honda, they MAJORLY mark up their cars.

Old 05-25-2006, 01:22 PM
I vouch for Leon at Honda of Pasadena! (and Scott, but he's the manager)

Old 05-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by annie
I vouch for Leon at Honda of Pasadena! (and Scott, but he's the manager)
Nice guy and not his fault BUT, HIS DEALER IS CHARGING MARKUP.

Old 06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
dont know if he is the best but Scott, manager of Sierra Honda in monrovia, has been good to me and ive bought 2 cars from him

if you go to him tell him charlie with the black 2000 si sent yo

Old 06-14-2006, 06:35 PM
5 Year Member
I'd recommend Dora over at Norm Reeves Honda in Azusa. Her husband was working there first but he left and now she is there. Markup for a base Fit was only like $450!

Old 06-14-2006, 06:52 PM
Riverside Honda, the internet fleet (NOT the dealer). The manager is Larry Wu and the person you should talk to is Priscilla Lopez (951-509-6535). Their office is located in Volkswagon. No markup, very honest!

Old 06-22-2006, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
Looking for Blaze Orange auto sport Fit as well in socal near LA, hopefully below sticker...
Any help appreciated.

Old 06-22-2006, 10:18 AM
I know Honda of Pasadena ordered a Blaze Orange, but I have no idea when it's coming in.

Also, they got a Blue and Silver Sport in yesterday. (Both of them are automatics. They say there isn't a single manual transmission in the entire state of California right now.)

Old 06-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Wilson, the Fleet guy, at Sierra in Monrovia was looking for an Orange for me and had one last week. I ended up buyin a Melano Red at Penske Honda in Ontario (Salesperson Sandro?). I would recommend either dealership. They were both good to work with.

Old 06-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Thumbs up

Peggy Smith at Honda of Escondido, Ca. She can find you alot of makes and models, not just Hondas.

http://www.cushhondaesc.com/

Old 06-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by annie
I know Honda of Pasadena ordered a Blaze Orange, but I have no idea when it's coming in.

Also, they got a Blue and Silver Sport in yesterday. (Both of them are automatics. They say there isn't a single manual transmission in the entire state of California right now.)
hey annie. i live in arcadia, but you stated that their are no MANUAL fit sports in california? dayum... this could suck, i just decided to go get a fit and was planning on looking tomorrow, and purchasing by the end of next week. that sucks... has anybody seen any mt fit sports? i'd prefer the nbp.

Old 06-24-2006, 08:25 PM
5 Year Member
Goudy Honda in Alhambra

The Sales Rep. name is Alex G. Good Guy got my Silver Fit Sport within 2 weeks of a deposit.

Old 06-25-2006, 08:29 PM
so...would you guys mind my asking:

Model purchased:
Final out the door price:
Dealer (and possible referral name/#?):

Looking for a blue AT sport for a friend in sept.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:39 AM
Ordered my Sport Fit A/T

Yesterday I put down a deposit $500 on Visa card for a Sport Fit A/T which is coming in in 3 weeks. The manager of the dealership gave me the VIN#. Does anyone know if I should ask for a hardcopy of this order? Please advise. The car left Japan on July 25.

Old 08-06-2006, 07:33 PM
i recommend phillyb at first honda in simi valley cause that's me.

anyway, m/t are still incredibly hard to find. i have only seen one out of about 15 fits in m/t.

as for asking for hard copy, i do not know. i'm still surprised the dealerships actually special order cars. i was under the impression that honda did an allocation process, not ordering

Old 08-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Yes, I was surprised too but I thought I'd search outside the L. A. area. I will keep FitFreaks posted when i go pick it up. I contacted phillyb's in Simi Valley n spoke with one of your internet managers (Levin) n the said that it was a 1st come 1st served policy for the Fit. He was a nice fella. From experience how long does the Fit take from the time it leaves the Japanese port till it gets to the dealership in California? Which Calif port?

Old 09-04-2006, 08:04 PM
I bought my Fit at Valley-Hi Yoyota-Honda in Victorville, CA Saturday night.

It was the only one they had at the time (just came in on Friday)...it was a BOM Sport w/ AT. No add-ons. It still had all the protective plastic stuff on it and we had to take off everything just to get a test-drive. It had 3 miles on it before the test-drive.

Paid MSRP, $16565 and got 2 Free Oil Changes and Floor Mats thrown in with the deal.

Salesmen were all pretty nice...just be sure to be firm and haggle over the price you are paying for the vehicle (do not negotiate monthly payments!) and after an hour or so you should come out fine.

The Finance manger/rep was a bit of a struggle though...no matter how many times I said no to the extended warranty/alarm (even though I was contemplating the warranty) he kept pitching/selling the benefits. Finally I caved because the wife and I were starving, but I got it at a fair (not great) price of $1075 for the 6yr/100,000mile warranty plan. Could have got it on the net for $375 cheaper I found out later though.

So, to sum up...it was a pretty good experience, just a little lengthy as they were pretty busy with the sales on Labor Day weekend.

Quick Reply: BEST Dealer and SalesPerson in SoCal