Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Garcia Honda in New Mexico

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
Garcia Honda in New Mexico

I got my car from Garcia Honda in New Mexico, I had to fly up there from Austin TX to get it because all the dealerships here were either jacking up the prices or didn't have anything untill 2-3months later. When I got there they had all the paper work ready to go the car was detailed and sitting under a little tent for the shade. As I was pulling up the sales man Richard came out to greet me and walked me around the car showing me all the seats and goodies. It was A+++ even after all the signing I got a bag of Peanut M&Ms!! Best of all I got the car at MSRP.. $15.720 White spt on beige inter. Awesome dealership they treat you right.. just be sure and ask for Richard!

Old 06-07-2006, 07:43 PM
5 Year Member
I called two dealers in the Texas panhandle looking for just the car you have. If I had known I could find one in Albuquerque I would have tried to get it. Congrats on getting the car and from a good dealer. I am wiating on one that should get here around the 18th. I paid a deposit April 28th and got very anxious. Then I started calling dealers in Texas and Kansas. I called several in the Dallas area. Some of those were weiners. One of them from Lewisville called me two weeks ago with the car I wanted with a lot of extras that I didn't want and I turned him down. I am dealing with Bob Howard Honda in Edmond OK and they are some straight shooters. It will be worth the wait.

Old 06-07-2006, 07:55 PM
so I'm going to have to go all the way to New Mexico to get one at MSRP? great....

I went to my local Honda dealer, and they tried to tell me the cheapest I could get a sport for was 18.5, that's a 20% markup. The salesman told me he couldnt go any lower, and if I couldnt deal with that, to just leave. So I did.

Old 06-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by triggerzer0
so I'm going to have to go all the way to New Mexico to get one at MSRP? great....

I went to my local Honda dealer, and they tried to tell me the cheapest I could get a sport for was 18.5, that's a 20% markup. The salesman told me he couldnt go any lower, and if I couldnt deal with that, to just leave. So I did.
what a dick.. if you can definatly call Richard Vargas at Garcia Honda.. tell him Jesse sent you!

Old 06-08-2006, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by triggerzer0

Try Bob Howard Honda in OKC. They are selling them at MSRP. Call (405)753-8700 and ask for Valerie. If she isn't there ask for Will. That would be a closer drive for you than New Mexico.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:24 AM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
but do you get a bag of M&Ms?!....huh....do ya.....

PUNK! hehe

Old 06-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Master FitFreaker
Originally Posted by sLiVeRwOrM
but do you get a bag of M&Ms?!....huh....do ya.....

PUNK! hehe
lmao man hope I get my today or tomorrow

Old 12-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Four Wheels Enthusiast
5 Year Member
Bump for a still awesome dealership.. following up with me over a year later even though I don't have the car anymore.