Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

red sport automatic, ca

Old 06-11-2006, 04:29 PM
red sport automatic, ca

I've been trying to find a red , sport , automatic Fit in LA at a decent price and nobody can find it to me. Robertson's Honda promised to order it from Honda and after few weeks of waiting I called them and they said Honda did not reply yet. Well isn't it their job to make Honda send a specific car. And I deffinitely want a red one. I've been trying for 2 months. Is there a red , sport , automatic Fit available at all in LA and where can I find it

Old 06-11-2006, 08:05 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
i ran a check and as of right now its showing that:
Wier Canyon
Diamond Bar
Kaiser Brothers
Sunset

have this car in stock

Old 06-21-2006, 07:42 PM
I am looking for the black fit sport AT in LA as well, seems there are no dealers in LA have them in stock with decent price (MSRP). Tried to call and email dealers a month already.

Old 06-22-2006, 12:30 AM
Diamond Bar Honda has one. It's fitted with the HFP wheels, grill, pro-pack (wheel locks, trunk tray), interior dash trim, red and black shift knob. They won't take off any of the accessories so the price will include the prices of the accessories.

Old 06-22-2006, 04:08 PM
I bought a Red at Penske Honda in Ontario last week. I had my name on the list for only 2 weeks prior. This was the second red I had seen on their lot.

Old 06-25-2006, 03:18 PM
Diamond Bar Honda gave me the price of $21000. Well no matter of the accessories, I can buy a higher class car for this price. Anyway, I decided to wait till fall and may be the prices and the chance to have exatcly what I want would be better :-)

Old 06-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Diamond Bar honda is one of the crappiest dealers around.
On another note, I sat in that red fit there

Old 06-26-2006, 03:03 AM
the price for that Fit at Diamond Bar Honda was $21,000 because of all the accessories included. Do you base your statement about Diamond Bar Honda on the salesmen or the prices they gave you?
No one should expect to go to a dealership and get the car they want for invoice. The only way you'd get invoice or close to invoice is if you know someone who works there. If you were in a business, would you expect people to buy your products at your cost? There'd be no profit for the business.

Old 06-26-2006, 03:57 AM
Ken, I understand your argument, and I also agree that dealerships need to make a living. However, I base my statement from over 15 years of experience with them between friends and family since i live nearby (and so do you I noticed), and a lot of their business tactics just rub me the wrong way.

Good parts dept and ok service dept (i actually know Alan pretty well). But all their salesmen have been a-holes, and their no budge, take it or leave it attitude can bite me (like the $21000 fit mentioned above). Being situated near DB and other richer areas of SoCal, i can understand that they only need one rich kid from the country to come by with daddy to pick up that red fit and make madd profit, but seriously, it's not realistic. Taking your ****ogy further about business ethics, would you take a $5 pen and embellish it with cheap metals that are shiny and look nice and then flip it around and sell that $5 pen for $30 when the buyer can instead go buy a quality mont blanc or something else worthy of the $30? I think not.

As a result of that, we've taken our business to Sierra or Rock Honda. I grew up with a very frugal chinese dad, so I am fully aware that sometimes people can push the salesman beyond what is reasonable. But I also believe in getting a decent deal, and spending my money wisely (markups are total bs).

Ok, i've written too much already

Last edited by ovadalimit; 06-26-2006 at 04:00 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:03 AM
****ogy = an al ogy

funny how an@l is censored LOL

Old 06-26-2006, 10:08 PM
I understand your view of it, but it's rare that anyone sticks up for the dealership. this isn't a debate thread so I'll just leave it at that. I do agree that some of the salesmen are full of it. But I know a few of them that are great guys and salesmen.

Sierra is a good dealership as well. John (one of their fleet managers) is a great guy. I've known him since '91. The dealerships I would avoid are Robertson and Miller Honda. They've got crappy service departments and the salesmen don't take care of you after they've sold you the car. I believe a good salesman should continue the relationship even after selling the vehicle.

Old 06-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Sure there are dealers that people stick up for.

A good business is one that gets repeat customers; the better ones get new customers by referrals & word of mouth.

For one, Goudy Honda does excellent service. Thorough and can solve problems that other dealers always overlook or can't diagnose. They're pretty far from us, but we'd rather pay for the towing on a major service issue than drop it off at diamond bar because we know it'll get done right (As an example, mom's 00 accord v6's transmission failed at 105,xxx mi. Warranty was only until 100k. Goudy contacted American Honda for us and got it replaced free under warranty). On the contrary, Diamond Bar honda fudged up on the simplest things such as a valve adjustment on my 60k service.

In regards to purchases, Sierra Honda and Rock Honda have been great, as we've bought 4 and 3 hondas from each, respectively.

In the end, I still stand by my statement that DB honda is a crappy dealer. I'm sure they're not the worst, too