Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Beware: Importvision Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 08:28 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Beware: Importvision Motorsports

This is the sellers ebay ID:
eBay My World - evolutionautopartsusa

This is his website:
Importvision Motorsports - Lighting and Accessories for European, Japanese, and American Vehicles

Okay so a good friend of mine was trying to find base headlights for his GE8. He finds a seller on Ebay who selling the sports headlights (depo) at a good price so he inquired if the seller had any of the base model headlights. A few Ebay messages back and forth and they have a deal. The seller asks my buddy (Donald) if he can just invoice him through Paypal so the seller can make more and my buddy would get a lower price.

Donald is kind of worried but looks at the sellers feedback on Ebay and it's over 99% positive with over a 1000 transactions so he feels it will be ok. He pays the invoice through Paypal and waits. 3 weeks go buy and he asks the seller what's going on. The seller replies it's on it's way through USPS and sends Donald a tracking number. The number is to an address in the states! Donald lives in Canada just like I do. Also USPS doesn't deliver to Canada they typically partner up with someone else like Purolator.

Donald asks about the tracking number and the seller says it's an honest mistake and sends him another number which is also wrong. The seller then claims it was delivered to Donald's house. Donald has a stay at home wife and she knows for a fact nothing ever came. The seller agrees to run a tracer on the package. Another week goes buy. Frustrated, Donald contacts Paypal to file a complaint. Paypal will not investigate claims over 45 days old. Donald had missed the window by 5 days. So now he's out over $300 and the seller has stopped all contact with him.

Be careful out there folks there are many shady people. I hate thieves and I hope this guy gets hit by a truck!

Last edited by bmxman; 12-17-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator
sorry to hear what happend with your friend, but that is the number one reason why I refuse to deal with anyone on eBay.

Old 01-02-2011, 10:43 PM
5 Year Member
a lot of forums are saying that company is shaddy...