Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Colorado Dealer's

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Colorado Dealer's

I only have experience with a couple of the dealers here. I bought mine through Mile High Honda, Denver CO that I would not reccommend to anyone. They basically wanted to auction them off to the highest bidder. I made the deal with them and it seemed to me that they wanted to drive me away after they had such a high response while I was there and thought they could jack the price up higher. They became somewhat rude, and created fake problems with financing etc. to try and stop the deal. Very shady.

The other dealer is Markley Honda, Fort Collins, CO. They are excellent, the salespeople were actually knowledgeable in making the "magic seats" work unlike Mile high, and more importantly for everyone looking for a Fit now, they are selling below MSRP, and they are giving me parts at cost. 5 Star service.

Old 06-18-2006, 08:51 AM
5 Year Member
Fisher Honda in Boulder

I was very pleased with Fisher Honda in Boulder. I will post a separate thread about my experience there.