Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Fisher Honda in Boulder Colorado

Old 06-18-2006, 09:00 AM
5 Year Member
Fisher Honda in Boulder Colorado

Bought my Fit from Fisher last month and am extremely pleased with the dealership. Sales eperience was excellent. Ordered the car before it was built and it arrived as scheduled. Paid MSRP without any dealer markup or add-on fees. Very timely and helpful communication with salesperson via Email during the time before delivery. Bought a couple of accessories and these were installed without charge and priced competitively.

Did of course have to sit through a half hour sales pitch about things I didn't want from the "Finance Mangager" before writing my check but that was tolerable.

Service department has good reputation and good customer ammenities such as a computer to use while waiting, shuttle service and loaner bikes for running around Boulder.

Overall, I could not be more pleased, both with the car and with Fisher. Friendly professional sales person, fair pricing and expectation of good service when it is needed.

Old 06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
Glad to hear a good experience.

Only in Boulder would they give loaner BIKES. Hahahaha.