Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Dow Honda in Ottawa, Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 10:03 AM
Someone that spends his life on FitFreak.net
Dow Honda in Ottawa, Ontario

I dealt with a sales manager named Kent Kuzio. Great guy. He didn't play any games and did his best to find my Fit as quickly as he could, and he called me a few times with updates at to the progress of delivery.

The person that took care of the paperwork was Dave Mc(something). He asked if I wanted any extras like accessories, undercoating, tint, etc. I told him I'd take care of that stuff on my own, and we were on to the next subject. He was able to get Honda to honour the interest rate I was quoted when I ordered my Fit.

Both gave me the impression they where there to help me. After they heard about my accident with my GS-R, they did all they could to get my Fit ready. It was off the truck and in my hands within 18 hours. I can't complain!

I'd highly recommend them to anyone around. They aren't the biggest dealership in Ottawa, so stock can be an issue, but the customer service sure made it worth while.

One more happy Dow Honda customer!

http://www.dowhonda.com/