Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Nelson Honda, El Monte, Socal

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 11:25 AM
jsr
5 Year Member
Thumbs down Nelson Honda, El Monte, Socal

When I was getting pricing and negotiating with dealers for my Fit, Nelson Honda was one that I was talking to. I was in contact with their "internet manager" and had many emails back and forth negotiating price. She agreed on my latest pricing request and asked to call her to finalize when I would come in. I called her to confirm they had the vehicle in stock and couldn't get a hold of her. I was transfered to her "boss" who gave me BS about how that price was far too low and he couldn't do it and gave me another price that was MUCH higher. The whole experience reminded me of how shady dealerships often are and sadly falls into the common stereotype of sleezy car salesman. Obviously I purchased my Fit elsewhere and will never buy from Nelson.