Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Benson Honda - San Antonio, Tx

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Benson Honda - San Antonio, Tx

I purchased my Fit from them on July 22, 2011. It was the only one with Navigation in all of San Antonio and I really wanted the navigation for the steering wheel controls and the nav unit itself.

The wife and I had settled on one of two colors, blue or orange, fortunately they had it in blue. I knew what I was willing to pay for the vehicle and I held to my guns on it. The negotiations took about 2 hours but in the end I got it for the exact price I wanted it for. The only other add-on option it had was the floor mats.

They wanted to tint the car ($295) and put a 'protection package' on it ($599) but I told them to take that off as I didn't want it. I am going to get it tented but I wanted to pick the type of tent and how dark it is. In the end I paid $500 less than sticker price.

From all of my research that is pretty good for the San Antonio/Austin area. If you don't like the back and forth game then you will not enjoy going to Benson....my wife was ready to walk out after 15 minutes as she hates that game.