Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Brickell Motors @ Miami,FL

Old 12-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Question Brickell Motors @ Miami,FL

So, I went to this dealership, around noon, to get service (Oil and Transmission fluid change). I had some issues with the dealer:
(1) they tell you verbally that the car will be ready in 2 hours, but in the contract that you signed is written out that it will be ready by that same day but by 6pm (closing time).
(2) they installed a license plate frame without asking (not a biggie, but still, something done, without asking the customer).

After my visit, I got called by a Honda representative to take the phone survey, I did. I informed them about the time issue and he noted it down in the 'comments' section and informed me that I will be receiving an email survey. A few days after this, I received a call from the general manager at Brickell Honda asking me if i had filled up the email survey. I told him that i haven't. He basically pleaded me to give them 'excellent' in everything and that he will give me the next service free of charge. I took the chance to talk to him about the issues that I had, and assured me that he will look into it, but to please (again) give them 'excellent' in the review.

I don't know how I feel about this dealer anymore... it's the second time i got the 'time' issue, and now this. I normally do my own maintenance, but this time i was running out of time and i couldn't figure out the transmission fluid change.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Shows you how totally worthless these surveys are, when the dealers badger and bribe customers to give good reviews.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Thats exactly how I feel.
But I did posted my ba experience on a short tweet with the #brickellMotors hash tag, and I got a reply from someone in the company. Apparently he called in the dealer and they called me up AGAIN! They are getting their pressure on.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:01 PM
I did receive a call from the general manager from the dealer. He really got down to earth with me. Apologize truly and explain that he will fix the issues that I got.
I told him straight up that I did not wanted to the get any compensation whatsoever, but to prevent this. Because I think I took it calmly, others wouldn't... He understood, and also invited me to come in and get to know him.

To re cap, they did mess up, but they way I look at it is that we are all humans. We do make mistakes. I work on a retail stores and I do get needy customers. The company makes themselves
better if they act on their mistakes, which is exactlly what Brickell Motors is doing.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:06 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by epijimenez
So, I went to this dealership, around noon, to get service (Oil and Transmission fluid change). I had some issues with the dealer:
(1) they tell you verbally that the car will be ready in 2 hours, but in the contract that you signed is written out that it will be ready by that same day but by 6pm (closing time).
(2) they installed a license plate frame without asking (not a biggie, but still, something done, without asking the customer).

After my visit, I got called by a Honda representative to take the phone survey, I did. I informed them about the time issue and he noted it down in the 'comments' section and informed me that I will be receiving an email survey. A few days after this, I received a call from the general manager at Brickell Honda asking me if i had filled up the email survey. I told him that i haven't. He basically pleaded me to give them 'excellent' in everything and that he will give me the next service free of charge. I took the chance to talk to him about the issues that I had, and assured me that he will look into it, but to please (again) give them 'excellent' in the review.

I don't know how I feel about this dealer anymore... it's the second time i got the 'time' issue, and now this. I normally do my own maintenance, but this time i was running out of time and i couldn't figure out the transmission fluid change.
Stay away, very bad dealer, they lied about their stock and the price, and not in a good part of Miami and hard to get into as one way street on Calle Ocho at this section. Half point out of 10.