Coral Springs (FL) Honda - Excellent - Unofficial Honda FIT Forums

Honda Fit Dealer Reviews
or Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Old 07-16-2006, 09:23 PM

Thumbs up Coral Springs (FL) Honda - Excellent

This was the closest I've ever been to a pleasant car-buying experience. Although the FIT I wanted hadn't arrived from the ship yet, I test drove another one. We haggled on price even though the cars were all being sold before they reached the lot. My salesman, Lou Altshuler, kept asking me what he could do to make me a customer. I said lower the price and lower the finance rate. Both were done. I said I needed a couple of hours to think about it. He held the car that long even though someone else came in a wanted to buy it. When I went back to the Toyota dealership where I had a Matrix on order, their attitide was "just let us know so we can sell the car to someone else." I said "See ya." I called Honda and said I would take the car.

Lou at Honda has since called me four times to see if the car is running OK. When was the last time that's happened?
Old 07-22-2006, 04:13 AM

hey by the way how much did u end up paying and what was ur rate cause i wanna get one lol
Old 02-12-2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitInFla View Post
This was the closest I've ever been to a pleasant car-buying experience. Although the FIT I wanted hadn't arrived from the ship yet, I test drove another one. We haggled on price even though the cars were all being sold before they reached the lot. My salesman, Lou Altshuler, kept asking me what he could do to make me a customer. I said lower the price and lower the finance rate. Both were done. I said I needed a couple of hours to think about it. He held the car that long even though someone else came in a wanted to buy it. When I went back to the Toyota dealership where I had a Matrix on order, their attitide was "just let us know so we can sell the car to someone else." I said "See ya." I called Honda and said I would take the car.

Lou at Honda has since called me four times to see if the car is running OK. When was the last time that's happened?
They have a silver Fit I am going to look at, good to know.