Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Performance Honda: Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 07:50 PM
Thumbs up Performance Honda: Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada

After driving my VW for years and having little to no luck with any issues the car had I was skeptical about any dealership. The Honda dealership turned out to be the complete opposite of my VW experience.

At about a year old the carpets in my fit were starting to completely disintegrate, especially under the gas pedal and above the dead pedal. I went in for a regular service and as I was leaving I just in passing mentioned I was a bit concerned about the amount of wear the carpet was experiencing.

The service manager ran out with me and had a look at the carpet for 2 seconds and immediately asked when I wanted to bring it in. Two days later I had the entire carpet completely replaced and free install on my floor mats (Not that there is much install other than the little clips on the driver side). But hey, every little bit counts.

The service people were absolutely amazing and I cant speak highly enough of them.

Last edited by Itwillfit; 04-17-2012 at 07:52 PM.