Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Holtz Honda, Rochester NY

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 07:50 AM
Thumbs up Holtz Honda, Rochester NY

I made E-Mail inquiries about the Fit to 5 dealers in early January, Mike Morrill from Holtz internet sales was on the phone within 15 minutes. He mailed me a couple of times with various info, untill I, in early March, mailed about 3 dealers and said i would put a small deposit on a: base, red, standard Fit. Again Mike was on the phone within 10 minutes. He said that combination was not in the first batch to arrive, but that he would find me one. He did, and sent me the win number about April 1, and I took delivery April 23 (Having seen a Fit in Germany, but never sat in one) (could have been the first release day, but I could not get there that day).
I of course had to pay the list price, but they did not try any fancy add on's. Wether that is any different now that you have to wait for Fits, I don't know, and I also have not had to use their service department.
But my experience was very efficient and professionel so far.

Old 08-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Funny I went to Holtz to buy a Fit and the sales guy I dealt with spent the whole time trying to convince me that I could trust him. Bad talking Dick Ide (where I ordered my fit from but am still waiting for). Offered me 2,500 less than what I got at Dick Ide for a trade in. And this was after an earlier not so great buying experience with them where they tried to SHOVE an extended warenty down my ex-boyfriend's throat for a used truck he bought there. but I thought I'd give them a second chance. I really can't stand it when one company bad mouths the other dealerships.

But I'm glad you had a good experience there.

Old 07-19-2013, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member
Definitely had multiple bad experiences there ... but I'll write my own review to discuss that.