Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Awesome Dealer! Stockton 12 Honda, Sandy, UT

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 11:05 AM
5 Year Member
Awesome Dealer! Stockton 12 Honda, Sandy, UT

I wanted to give a shout out to this dealer for a super buying experience. Yesterday I traded in my tired 01 Subaru Outback VDC for a white 13 Fit Sport. Got it for 17300, about 1800 under MSRP, with 1.9 APR. More importantly, it was a super easy experience.
Last summer we traded in our 03 Pilot for a 13 CRV EX-L, and had a very good experience, the internet Manager Jim Giggs took really good care of us. Yesterday, I emailed him along with some other dealers, he got back to me in about 2 minutes. So he got my business again.
I arrived at the dealership, and we took out a Fit Sport for a test drive. I was very happy after driving the fit for 15 minutes. He never put any pressure on me and I really appreciated that. He answered all my questions and was well versed on the Fit.
He listened very carefully to my needs and on his first attempt we worked out the financing and trade in value(5 minutes). The whole process took a couple of hours, but in the end, I was very satisfied as I normally hate going to any dealer.
I ended up choosing a White Sport, but unknown to me this one had a few hundred miles on it from test drives, without asking, he switched me to one that had 8 miles on it! Total class.
I know buying a new car can be such a stressful event, but these people really made it easy on me. Such a nice change from the countless horror stories of dealerships.
So now I have a whopping 30 miles on this bad boy. My first new car, it only took 40 years, but what a fun little car for sure!