Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Jones Honda in Lancaster, PA

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 10:52 PM
Thumbs up Jones Honda in Lancaster, PA

If anyone is familiar with the area you'll know that this dealer is one of about 200 car dealers along the same road. OK, maybe not quite that many but I think all manufacturers are represented.

I had started my car shopping online at first, doing research and narrowing my list down. Then I went out to do shopping on this "car dealer" road, going to Subaru first, who quickly told me I couldn't find a car within my budget. Next I went to the Toyota/Mazda place. While they were helpful and spent a lot of time with me showing me various cars, they all seemed to have high mileage for the price. Then I went to a general used car dealer but they didn't have anything I was interested in.

Then I ended up going to this Honda dealer. A young (i.e. salesman in training) guy walked out to meet me in the parking lot and asked what I was interested in. After a brief description, and a short list of cars I was interested in looking at (after my online research) we walked across the street to see a brand new Fit. They had two, one black and one white. I had him pull the white one out of the space and he opened it up to show me all of the storage and space details. I asked questions about the car and he knew the answers. I test drove it and fell in love with it. The handling, the space, the gadgets, gas mileage, it was all great. (I don't have to tell everyone here about how awesome the Fit is)....

The salesman was new so I was "passed on" to a more seasoned salesman to go over the details and talk pricing. He worked with me (and his boss worked with me) to get the price down to what was more within my budget. Next thing I know, I was signing the papers.

The dealership topped off the gas tank for me, and the seasoned salesman put my new license plate on, showed me a few more exterior things about the car, and THEN got into the car with me and had me start up the engine and proceeded to go over ALL the controls, gadgets, features, etc BEFORE I drove it off the lot.

They're VERY customer service oriented and wanted to make sure I was totally happy with my purchase.

I can't find any fault about any of the salesmen I spoke with that day (which was a total of probably 5, with those 2 previously mentioned doing all the footwork). I also can't find any fault with the dealership as a whole. They have a nice sitting/waiting area, snacks and drinks available (complimentary), and the place was very clean (including the restrooms).

I'd give the dealership and my salesmen all 100%/5 star ratings.