Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Kuhn Honda - best in Tampa area

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 09:20 PM
5 Year Member
Kuhn Honda - best in Tampa area

Kuhn Honda has proved themselves to be the best dealer in the Tampa area - they are honest and will do their best to give you not only the best price, but also the best purchase experience.

Josh Smith is the internet manager that I delt with, he exceeded my expectations on every level.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:54 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sz28r
Kuhn Honda has proved themselves to be the best dealer in the Tampa area - they are honest and will do their best to give you not only the best price, but also the best purchase experience.

Josh Smith is the internet manager that I delt with, he exceeded my expectations on every level.
I was not impressed, and they had no cars in stock in the colors I was looking and the salesman offered no help to transfer one in, just tried to sell what they had. 3 out of 10.