Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Auto Park Honda - Cary, NC

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 10:09 PM
Auto Park Honda - Cary, NC

Bought two cars from the dealer before so they waived the down payment and put my name on a Black AT Sport that was supposed to come in at the end of September. Made it to the US on Sept 25th, got an ETA of October 7th. The ETA changed to October 12th, but we went ahead and signed the papers so when it came in we could just pick it up.

Gave me MSRP, plus when I went in August for a trade in appraisal he told me $11,500 for my Element (the rear bumper was damaged beyond repair, big dent in front quarter panel) and when I went back to trade it in almost 2 months later, he gave me the same price, with a couple thousand more miles on it too.

The car should be here anyday, excited!

Contact the Internet Sales Department - there may even be a silver AT sport in that isnt claimed yet.

Patrick