Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

South Bay Area, California Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 06:24 PM
South Bay Area, California Dealers

i looking for Nighthawk Black Pearl Sport 5MT
then i went to Scott Robinson Honda last 2 week and they are askin $20xxxOTD for Storm Silver Metallic Sport MT, than is too much $ for me and for Fit.
also i went to Carson Honda, price ok , but they don't have one in stock.
i left my phone# and the saleman said if have any Fit in stock, he will call me to look at it, but i wait 2 week long, i haven't any call from him.

i only free at sunday, i don't want to go different area, different dealer every weekend to look for my color Fit, than's too much time to do that,
also i check for dealer website everyday to look for car is it in stock or not, but they're not going to update, like Carson Honda dealer website, late week i sand e-mail to ask, Internet Sales Manager told me they have one AT Sport in store, but in they website didn't show have any Fit in stock.
so i don't want to use this way anymore to look for my Fit.
i saw you guys can placed a order and put the deposit down
then wait for dealer call you to pick up, so you guys just go to local dealer, then told saleman want to order one Fit, what color you want that's all?

Old 10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
steer clear of scott robinson honda at all times :P

Old 10-26-2006, 10:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wilson01
i looking for Nighthawk Black Pearl Sport 5MT
then i went to Scott Robinson Honda last 2 week and they are askin $20xxxOTD for Storm Silver Metallic Sport MT, than is too much $ for me and for Fit.
also i went to Carson Honda, price ok , but they don't have one in stock.
i left my phone# and the saleman said if have any Fit in stock, he will call me to look at it, but i wait 2 week long, i haven't any call from him.

i only free at sunday, i don't want to go different area, different dealer every weekend to look for my color Fit, than's too much time to do that,
also i check for dealer website everyday to look for car is it in stock or not, but they're not going to update, like Carson Honda dealer website, late week i sand e-mail to ask, Internet Sales Manager told me they have one AT Sport in store, but in they website didn't show have any Fit in stock.
so i don't want to use this way anymore to look for my Fit.
i saw you guys can placed a order and put the deposit down
then wait for dealer call you to pick up, so you guys just go to local dealer, then told saleman want to order one Fit, what color you want that's all?
How about a Nighthawk Black Pearl Sport 5MT for $18k? Interested let me know.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Originally Posted by heymikesays
How about a Nighthawk Black Pearl Sport 5MT for $18k? Interested let me know.
i asking for MSRP, 18k still to much for me, sorry.

Old 10-27-2006, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member
call internet sales manager Vincent at Honda World downy. he got me my NHBP M/T Fit in two weeks. a great guy to deal with. very nice and not pushy at all. tell him that James with the black fit refered you. BTW I lived in Carson untill about 2 months ago...

Old 10-27-2006, 06:22 PM
5 Year Member
Going to dealers is kinda stupid. I called over 40 dealers before finding the one I wanted.

Old 10-28-2006, 10:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wilson01
i asking for MSRP, 18k still to much for me, sorry.
17k, w/only 1700 miles on it.