Honda Fit Dealer Reviews Here is your chance to vent bad experiences with your local dealer or praise them for exceptional service! Please include the Dealer name, City, State and Country in the Title of your post. Help fellow FitFreaks find good dealers and avoid bad ones.

Visalia Honda

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Thumbs up Visalia Honda - Visalia, CA

Ok, so here is my story.

I have been admiring the fit for some time now and talked to many dealerships in the San Francisco Bay Area. Every Bay Area dealership I talked to said pretty much the same thing. "Give me your name and I will put it on the waiting list".

I would ask if they had any in stock or could they special order one for me. The answer would always be no.

Last weekend, I decide to visit my parents who live in Visalia. Before I leave, on an outside chance I give a call to the Internet Sales Manager at Visalia Honda and the conversation goes like this.

"Got any Fit's in Stock?"

Yeah, I got 4 of them. Two sports, Two Base. What do you want?

"I would like a Manual Sport"

I don't have one now, but I can trade with another dealership for one if we can agree on a price.

"How much do you want"?

$600 over MSRP

"Will you take MSRP"?

Sold

I give him a $500 deposit over the phone and whola, I now have my SS Manual Transmision Sport. I called him on a Friday and he had the car for me on Sunday. Very easy purchase, fair price and he was a nice guy too.

Give Blair Chrisman at Visalia Honda a call and see if he can hook you up. I saw a white sport fit and two base fits. One silver and the other red if my memory was correct. I guess they don't sell that many fits in the central valley. It was well worth the drive or in my case, I took the train from Oakland to Visalia.

Last edited by magdude; 11-18-2006 at 01:14 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:24 PM
hey i live in fresno...nice there is a couple of fits down here, but not to many...i drive and sport model Fit

Old 01-29-2007, 09:22 PM
i live in madera and maybe have seen 2 or 3 fits over here.

congrats on your purchase.