Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I will probably be interested when size is fixed for the GD

Old 01-10-2010, 01:06 PM
ive got another very very nice product coming for you guys. i think you will be pleasantly pleased when they arrive and go on sale.

Old 01-11-2010, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
just letting you know i bought a GD3 one and its too small.
I have PM'd you...

Old 01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Great fitment, right on flush. Thanks for the speedy delivery and quality of the product! will be looking into the stitching as soon as a diy is finished!

Old 01-12-2010, 01:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalsDude
ive got another very very nice product coming for you guys. i think you will be pleasantly pleased when they arrive and go on sale.
Wat is it? Cant wait to see it!

Old 01-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by jurassicJAM
Great fitment, right on flush. Thanks for the speedy delivery and quality of the product! will be looking into the stitching as soon as a diy is finished!
took a few pics when i did my wifes TC today. dont know how well of a DIY i can make with them. it is absolutely very easy, if you can push a needle through a hole you can do this, its simple to see how it goes just by looking at how it is already stitched.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:55 PM
5 Year Member
If anyone is looking for a DIY for the threading, it might be worth it to check out the College Hills Honda directions for installing their leather steering wheel cover. It gives a detailed diagram and directions for how to stitch the cover, which should be the same for re-stitching one that's already on there. http://collegehillshonda.com/instruc...wheelcover.pdf

Old 01-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by VaMPKiSS1
If anyone is looking for a DIY for the threading, it might be worth it to check out the College Hills Honda directions for installing their leather steering wheel cover. It gives a detailed diagram and directions for how to stitch the cover, which should be the same for re-stitching one that's already on there. http://collegehillshonda.com/instruc...wheelcover.pdf

the cover you buy for the wheels that arent already leather wrapped are different. for instance the GE8/civic steering wheel there is no need to thread up the back of the spoke as shown in the PDF as the cover is different in that area. also in those instructions they just do some kinda loop stitch vice a baseball style stitch that the covers are done with from the factory.

i will post up a DIY as best as i can but please feel free to purchase and attempt it, i promise once you look at the stitching already on there you will easily see how it is done and you can email me at any time and i will be more than glad to help.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:15 PM
5 Year Member
So is this possible on the GD3 Sport wheel? I know its the same method, just wasn't sure if the GD3 wheel comes from the factory differently.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by honda2112
So is this possible on the GD3 Sport wheel? I know its the same method, just wasn't sure if the GD3 wheel comes from the factory differently.

yes any steering wheel that is threaded can be redone. i looked at a picture of the steering wheel and it will be exactly the same as is done on the GE/civic

Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 PM
5 Year Member
Hey DecalsDude, I've been messaging you about a custom decal that I want done. I've even e-mailed you on the email address I got from your website. Message me back man. It's been a month!!! Hope to hear from you soon.

Old 01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Just so everyone knows, i was able to buy a GD3 steering wheel emblem that was pulled from the airbag off the net, perfect fitment for the GD3 badge coming very soon =)

Old 01-13-2010, 03:02 PM
new sticker being added

Old 01-13-2010, 03:59 PM
I bought the steering wheel badge/sticker and paid through paypal but never got any type of confirmation from your company.

Can you tell me what normally happens after payment is made through your website via paypal?

Old 01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by ToyotaFIT
I bought the steering wheel badge/sticker and paid through paypal but never got any type of confirmation from your company.

Can you tell me what normally happens after payment is made through your website via paypal?

after order is placed it is shipped out within 48 hrs. no type of shipping confirmation is sent out at this time.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
any updates on the blue batch?

Old 01-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by blackvitzrs
any updates on the blue batch?
trying to get the GD steering wheel emblems ready to be made and then i may have them done at the same time.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:39 PM
got my steering wheel badge in the mail today, quality is superb, shipping time was fast, however fitment is lacking... would highly recommend once the new batch of GD badges come out.

sending a PM now, hopefully we can work something out.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by ToyotaFIT
got my steering wheel badge in the mail today, quality is superb, shipping time was fast, however fitment is lacking... would highly recommend once the new batch of GD badges come out.

sending a PM now, hopefully we can work something out.

i posted not to buy yet if you have a GD.

Old 01-19-2010, 10:24 PM
5 Year Member
Bought the steering wheel badge off your website. LMK when you get that dry carbon fiber priced.

THX

Quick Reply: DecalDude JDM Steering Wheel Badge!!!