Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 03:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DecalDude
that wouldnt really work being as you have the clear acrylic layer on top of the emblems so everything would be gloss
that's ok, i'll like a gloss black H emblem anyday over the jdm red!

Old 09-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
work was started on the mould yesterday for the new steering wheel emblem

Old 09-14-2010, 01:34 AM
5 Year Member
this is what i am talkin about. pictured is the regular one and the jdm one. the only difference is the color of the cover. and the cover just pops right off so you can replace it. i will be getting ones made that are just the red cover so you dont have to spend all that money on a whole unit.
{img}http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/3123418876_03c5b9b027.jpg?v=0{img}
It's not really just a difference in the color of the cover, sure the JDM is red, but it also lights up as such at night. I'll include a pic I took last night. Does the cover have light coming through it on the North American model, like does the white light up at night by chance?

Name:  ab88579c.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  1.19 MB
Sorry not such a great picture, took with phone and uploaded through mobile Photobucket application, so it appears to have distorted the image a bit.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 AM
5 Year Member
secondly though, production has begun on my newest and final version of the JDM steering wheel. this one will be an EXACT replica of the JDM badge. you all will be extremely happy with this one. plus i should be coming out with different colors of them as well ;D
This. I was concerned with the color of the other one you had come out. Keep us updated.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:51 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 555sexydrive
It's not really just a difference in the color of the cover, sure the JDM is red, but it also lights up as such at night. I'll include a pic I took last night. Does the cover have light coming through it on the North American model, like does the white light up at night by chance?
See post #20 for some more info. Not sure, but it appears as if the model over here is good to go for backlighting, and he intends to make it translucent as well.

Thanks for the pic. Been wondering about that.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:59 AM
How about red stickers for the front and rear emblem like the ones for the steering wheel?
or do they have that already?

Old 09-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by oOopinkmanoOo
How about red stickers for the front and rear emblem like the ones for the steering wheel?
or do they have that already?
i will be getting exact replicas made of the JDM badges that will cost like half the price of the real ones

Old 09-14-2010, 06:50 AM
yes the north american model of the hazard button lights up. they however put a small black rubber boot on the bulb inside, so you have to just remove that for the light to show through

Old 09-14-2010, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by baylorbro
This. I was concerned with the color of the other one you had come out. Keep us updated.
yes i have had a couple people who wanted a more exact emblem. so since i sent an actual JDM badge out to my manufacturer to be exactly copied and replicated i figuring why not have them do a new steering wheel emblem which will be spot on to the JDM steering wheel.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:01 PM
5 Year Member
wait, so you are making new "jdm replica" badges, not just stickers/decals? if that is the case count me in for the set! I assume you can try to work out the slight fitment problems that people have had with the real jdm badges?

Old 09-15-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by ATLfit10
wait, so you are making new "jdm replica" badges, not just stickers/decals? if that is the case count me in for the set! I assume you can try to work out the slight fitment problems that people have had with the real jdm badges?
yes it will be an actual badge, made in exactly the same way honda has the type r ones made and will look exactly the same.

are you talking about the GE rear one that has trouble sticking do to the curve?

Old 09-15-2010, 01:24 PM
just an FYI for you guys. the site will be down until further notice until i can make changes to it to incorporate a standalone style shopping cart system. paypal are a bunch of jackasses so now i have to go full blown ecommerce to allow for payments to be made by credit cards and checking accounts.

also if you have just recently made an order it has been refunded back to you and please feel free to replace the order once the site is back up

Old 09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
5 Year Member
yea, i was referring to the GE8 rear badge. from what i have seen the badge leaves a gap at the top and bottom which has really put me off of buying them. If your badges fit properly then it is a sure sale for me.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
ETA on these new items?

Old 09-17-2010, 08:44 PM
the mould for the steering wheel badge is being made right now and should be done in a week or so. everything else not sure. my biggest thing right now is redoing my site to accept some sort of other payment system

Old 09-17-2010, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
hey decal dude......i sent you a pm a few days ago, with some pics and a few questions about some more of your stuff....did you get it?

Old 09-17-2010, 09:07 PM
no i didnt that i am aware of, did you send it to this screenname or to decalsdude. sorry i have been super busy lately trying to get my site straightened out so i can get it back up for you guys

Old 09-17-2010, 10:01 PM
5 Year Member
i sent it to your old account. lol..resending it to the right account now. lol....thanks

Old 09-17-2010, 11:13 PM
question for you guys.

how important is it for you to check out via paypal? would you be just as fine checking out via a process that more directly just accepts a credit card/bank account?

also i think on my new site it may be a register type deal before you checkout. i know it is one more step but in the future it may help as i send out special promotion emails and deals and what not. would this deter you from making a purchase?

Old 09-18-2010, 10:27 AM
5 Year Member
I just got a question, can you make a blue H emblem for the front, rear & steering wheel?

Quick Reply: DecalDudes Upcoming/Planned Items and Customer Product Suggestions