Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude Steering Wheel Thread-- New Colors!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
DecalDude Steering Wheel Thread-- New Colors!!!!

DecalDude has been proud to be the only online source selling steering wheel thread to individuals in a vast variety of colors. Up until now we have carried 12 different colors for you to choose from.

Today there will be 5 new colors added to the mix for you to choose from and I feel that these will be some popular colors people would like and will look awesome on your steering wheel.

The new colors are orange, yellow, gray, green and a blue that is brighter than our other blue which is on the darker side. As always two needles are included to simplify the installation process.

The steering wheel thread combined with the DecalDude Jollipop shift knob is a great way to set off your interior. If you are interested in purchasing both together contact me for a special deal =D