Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

DecalDude prototype shifter extender

Old 05-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
DecalDude prototype shifter extender

Coming soon to an interior near you.....

Sorry for the crappy pic i took it with my shitty camera. But yeah, i was just messing around and testing things out, this one is unfinished. If i would have made it to keep I would have drilled and tapped it deeper to sit lower. This model for the civic though I will probably make some that replicate the boot retainer at the bottom so you can ditch the stock one and have it on the actual extender, that will stop it from sagging some as well.

This one is around 5" in length and .8" diameter at the largest section which is bigger than i will end up making the first ones. This is the first time i have had an extender on my shifter and damn the leverage on this thing just throws the shifter into gears lol. i may roll around with it for shits and giggles until i make another.

Opinions and feedback on things you would like to see would be helpful.

Name:  101_2553-1.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  46.4 KB