Merchant Group Buys and New Product Sales This area is for private individuals or small merchants to list NEW Products For Sale or to Organize Group Buys. Unlike "FIT VENDORS" on the forum, the staff of FITFREAK does not perform any background checks on individuals listing product offerings in this sub-forum. Payment is required in order to list your product in this sub-forum. CLICK HERE for payment details and instant Thread Posting access to this sub-forum.

GB: Tiger Tuning KMR Fit Chassis Brace Sets! (Round 2)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
GB: Tiger Tuning KMR Fit Chassis Brace Sets! (Round 2)

Hi Everyone,

After much demand, we are finally ready to get GB number 2 started!

Original GB
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/merc...race-sets.html

Check out the parts here:
Tiger Tuning | Honda Fit (GD)
Tiger Tuning | Honda Fit (GE)

Time Line:

GB is set to expire on Friday, August 3rd. I will post our paypal account towards the end of the GB and payments will be accepted until 11:59PM on the 3th.

Turn around time is roughly 4-5 weeks. The products will take roughly 2 weeks to make. After, it will take 1 week to reach my door and then about 1 week for me to ship to your door!

Prices:

Below are the retail prices and the GB prices shipped to the 48 continental states. For all others, please PM for price.

1st Gen Fit (GD):

- Front Strut Bar ---------------------GB Price: $145 SHIPPED -------Retail: $159
- Front Lower Tie Brace-------------GB Price: $79 SHIPPED -------Retail: $95
- Rear Side Brace----------------GB Price: $79 SHIPPED -------Retail: $95
- Rear Strut Bar----------------------GB Price: $135 SHIPPED -------Retail: $159
- C-Pillar Bar-------------------------GB Price: $135 SHIPPED -------Retail: $159

2nd Gen Fit (GE):

- Front Lower Tie Brace------------------GB Price: $79 SHIPPED -------Retail: $95
- 4 Point Front Sub-Frame Brace---------GB Price: $105 SHIPPED -------Retail: $119
- 2 Point Mid-Chassis Tie Bar-------------GB Price: $85 SHIPPED -------Retail: $109
- 4 Point Mid-Chassis Ladder Brace-------GB Price: $165 SHIPPED -------Retail: $179
- Rear Sway Bar Reinforcement Brace----GB Price: $230 SHIPPED -------Retail: $249
- Rear Strut Bar---------------------GB Price: $135 SHIPPED -------Retail: $159

Discounts:
  • If GB surpasses 15 items, everyone gets 10% off
  • If GB surpasses 30 items, everyone gets 15% off
  • If GB surpasses 60 items, everyone gets 20% off
  • In addition, take 5% off when you order 2 or more items!

Thank you!

Alan
support@tigertuning.com
TigerTuning.com

Disclaimer:

Tiger Tuning LLC cannot be held responsible for any accidents and/or death that may occur during use of product. Our products are not guaranteed to be road legal or guaranteed to pass your local inspection. ALL PRODUCTS ARE FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
Because each car is different, custom modification may be required such as grinding or boring of parts or actual vehicle in order to install the part properly. Spacers and longer bolts also may be required for proper installation. Hardware may not be included.

Last edited by Tiger Tuning; 07-03-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:20 AM
Could you put up pictures with the parts installed?

Old 07-04-2012, 12:24 AM
5 Year Member
if i get two of each, would it make it double better ?

Old 07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
It would make it triple! I'll dig up the photos for ya

Old 07-06-2012, 10:54 PM
I just read through the whole first GB thread and I can't help but wonder if things will be better this time around.

My main concern is the fitment of the braces without modification or alterations.
It also appeared customer service was lacking after everyone paid for their braces and received them.

I might be interested if I was assured that these issues have been taken care of.

Also will these parts come with instructions this time? as that seemed to be a big problem along with the fitment issues.

Last edited by zilla8; 07-06-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by zilla8
I just read through the whole first GB thread and I can't help but wonder if things will be better this time around.

My main concern is the fitment of the braces without modification or alterations.
It also appeared customer service was lacking after everyone paid for their braces and received them.

I might be interested if I was assured that these issues have been taken care of.

Also will these parts come with instructions this time? as that seemed to be a big problem along with the fitment issues.

As with most performance modifications, some minor modification may be required. We will have a separate thread with suggested installation procedures for the parts above.

What parts are you interested in?

Old 11-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Have any members for Australia/Japan/UK bought these? how did you go with fitment?
Im interested in the lower tie bar/rear side brace

Old 02-22-2013, 11:57 AM
5 Year Member
I'm glad this thread died down.

this vender which represents tiger tuning is only in it for the $$$$

I was part of the original group buy, bought almost all braces they offered. one of the biggest pieces (ladder brace) was never put on due to improper machined parts.

so take their disclaimer in the original post serious. I am not willing to modify my chassis by drilling new holes in chassis so these China made parts can fit.

vender keeps in "great" communication when you have interest and questions about the product, but high tails it after you have your product, leaving no product/install support whatsoever.

i had to take a double take on this thread thinking it was the original thread.

proof- i have unanswered PM's in my outbox towards tiger tuning/vender representing tiger tuning regarding about installation of products.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:31 PM
@mole177

I bought the full tiger tuning chasis, you are correct sir, the ladder brace was an improper fit and it, so fuck it, took two people to bend it slightly to install it.

Last edited by mulletboi86; 06-27-2013 at 05:33 PM.