2010 East Coast Honda Meet: Richmond, VA: May 29th

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TFREEfit
yea for those who live in NOVA or SOVA just add me on facebook (tucker freeman) and let me know if you ever want to go to a car show (such as ECHM) or whatever
There is like 1000000 Tucker Freeman. Just add me Abel Palustre profile pic is me cruising in the fit

Old 06-04-2010, 01:05 AM
5 Year Member
or look me up by my email bythebum@yahoo.com

Old 06-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Nice pics bro

Old 06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
nice pictures

Old 06-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Thanks for posting up the pictures - they were great!

Cat :x

Old 06-06-2010, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the compliments everyone, glad you like the pics. I'm usually not good at introducing myself at car shows because there's always so many people around and I never know who's who. Plus I never know what to say...it's always akward

"Hey, I'm Tonk"
"Oh hey, I'm so and so"
"Man, lots of nice cars here"
"Yup...."
".....ok, see ya later"

Old 06-06-2010, 11:53 AM
finally got my fit yesterday guys! NHBP 07 sport, manual! cleaaannnn!

Old 06-06-2010, 01:50 PM
5 Year Member
yaaaaaayyyyyyy.

Old 06-08-2010, 03:03 PM
how goes it everyone, this is my first forum ever in my life,, thought id join after runnin into a few of you in richmond! i posted sum pix, tryin to be alil different with my build, gimmi sum feedback! i had the black fit, blue lip rims, and the hood that flips forward,, the cars i saw down there were great, and whoever owns the fit with the mustache is my hero,, i see it on here, missed it at the show tho

Old 06-08-2010, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
Yo that hood was BEAST!! I'm the owner of the BSP GE8 with the JDM front and rear end

Old 06-08-2010, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Skeptikracer1
how goes it everyone, this is my first forum ever in my life,, thought id join after runnin into a few of you in richmond! i posted sum pix, tryin to be alil different with my build, gimmi sum feedback! i had the black fit, blue lip rims, and the hood that flips forward,, the cars i saw down there were great, and whoever owns the fit with the mustache is my hero,, i see it on here, missed it at the show tho

Yah i remember you.

I was the one with the stash. It's actually still on till it gets all beat up.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Cool Build

Welcome Skep,
Ya I remember your Fit Bkl GD3 with the cool tails were did those come from?? Wow you did those Nice Work!
Were you already down here in VA or did youins just make it for the meet? Me and the family will be in Brookville, PA next week on vaction!! yea! it's in the middle of the state by Clarion and Dubois.

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 06-08-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:58 AM
lilaznphatboy i saw ur fit, it was clean as hell, and isthata_scion seriously, the best idea ever,, i might hafta "borrow" that from u just to be funny lol,, and thanks for the comments, Perrenoud Fit, i made the tails from stock, tinted them, then painted the insides, made halo rings and wired it so they alternate with the turn signals,, me and my crew (2 civics and a a beat integra, and a turbo gsr), made the trip special for the meet, and all but one of us got pulled over,, i got citations for my tinted tails, and "loud exhaust" which wasnt loud,, my one friend in the civic got 10 citations lol,, cops were asses down there,, i also shaved the rear door handels and moved the passenger side rear handel to the front to eliminate the key hole for a cleaner look,, the hood has since the show been swapped out for a carbon fiber one and i added another pivot in the hindge so it opens more,, im real happy with how it turned out and thanks for such a positive responce for it!,, im not exactly sure where brookville, pa is, im from the pittsburgh area but im always up for meetn ppl with a passion for cars lol,, think of a meeting place and ill make the trip,, :-D

Old 06-09-2010, 05:51 PM
5 Year Member
Thumbs up Gotta make me some O' them tailights

lilaznphatboy i saw ur fit, it was clean as hell, and isthata_scion seriously, the best idea ever,, i might hafta "borrow" that from u just to be funny lol,, and thanks for the comments, Perrenoud Fit, i made the tails from stock, tinted them, then painted the insides, made halo rings and wired it so they alternate with the turn signals,, me and my crew (2 civics and a a beat integra, and a turbo gsr), made the trip special for the meet, and all but one of us got pulled over,, i got citations for my tinted tails, and "loud exhaust" which wasnt loud,, my one friend in the civic got 10 citations lol,, cops were asses down there,, i also shaved the rear door handels and moved the passenger side rear handel to the front to eliminate the key hole for a cleaner look,, the hood has since the show been swapped out for a carbon fiber one and i added another pivot in the hindge so it opens more,, im real happy with how it turned out and thanks for such a positive responce for it!,, im not exactly sure where brookville, pa is, im from the pittsburgh area but im always up for meetn ppl with a passion for cars lol,, think of a meeting place and ill make the trip,, :-D
Ya the cops don't play here it's all bout the $. Sent ya VM Your tail lights are way cool what is the mod to the reverse light being blue and that? Is it a plug and play? & if so where did you find those bulbs. When I visited your album (which is Great) I really liked the halo's and the LED's around the headlights! Good Ideas.I thought @ the meet that R.lights were blue LEDs and they were on! haha. Did the pix make it to ya? from the meet to ur page. Hope they didn't turn into little red X's. Latr man......

Old 06-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Cops in VA are straight ass. Pull you over for tint and tails. not to mention i just failed inspection for my tinted tails

Old 08-17-2010, 03:38 PM
**update** fine for tinted tail lights and "loud exhaust" in VA,,, $325

Old 08-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Roo
oh gross!
my bf is going to switch headlights with me whenever he needs his car inspected because he also had his tinted.