Massachusetts

Old 01-10-2008, 07:37 AM
5 Year Member
Massachusetts

I am constantly driving by other fits here in Massachusetts. Where are you guys and why don't you post on this site?

Old 01-10-2008, 12:45 PM
Hey man, I actually live in Danvers too!

Old 01-10-2008, 01:59 PM
5 Year Member
Really. Good to know.

Old 01-27-2008, 10:57 PM
5 Year Member
I'm in Methuen. I think most Fit owners aren't on this site. They don't respond to waves.
Next time I'm in Danvers, I'll make sure I wave at any SSM's.

Old 01-28-2008, 07:22 AM
5 Year Member
Nice. I usually honk too ... unless the person is really old, because it might confuse them.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Banned
where is danvers in relation to say Boston, I'm down close to Hartford, and I see a lot of fits too, but I'm new to the NE so I'm not sure where danvers is?

Old 01-29-2008, 07:05 AM
5 Year Member
Danvers is about 20 miles North of Boston and about 5 miles from the ocean. Google map it.

Old 02-09-2008, 06:03 PM
I see a VBP in Woburn and the red one in Woburn too. Still havent gotten mine yet. I have a countdown on my myspace to when Im getting a Fit Sport ATM VBP

Old 02-10-2008, 10:58 AM
5 Year Member
I have a NHBP, and I see a couple of other black ones, and a few SSM's and VBP's around Methuen. I see a guy in Dracut with a BOM, but he doesn't wave. Ironic, because he must have some interest. He got his on the first weekend they were available just like I did. I know, because after I bought mine at Rockingham, I went to Commonwealth in Lawrence to see what they had, and that BOM was there. I know, because it came with the HFP grill from the dealership, and it's still the only one I've seen with the HFP grill.

I was looking for Red, but none were available around here. But I LOVE my black, and wouldn't have it any other way, unless I were buying an additional Fit.

I see a SSM base and a LMM regularly in Dracut, but the drivers are older, and again, don't wave.

There's a guy with a MR that I see in Dracut too. He's got window visors on his, and vanity plate BKNBLK, but haven't had a chance to talk to the guy and see if he's on the site, but he did honk at me once.

I have the only one I've seen so far with an exhaust mod.

A co-worker has a big yellow FJ--another vehicle with a following. And she waves all the time to other FJ's, and hardly any wave back. Unfortunatley, it seems that people buy 'cult' cars, and then don't go all the way and 'join the cult'! LOL!

If I'm on the North Shore, I'm ususally in our Accord. So if you see a guy in a NHBP '02 Accord waving at you, it's me.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:10 AM
hey all, i'm a new member on the site. i just found this thread and really excited to meet ppl in Mass with a fit...hope ppl still reply to this thread (after more than a year lol)

Old 10-24-2009, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
OMG!!! i live in boston. and i got to brandies university. i have a MR fit. we all gotta meet up. u don't know how long i been looking for people with fits in Massachusetts. and im sick of traveling to NYC for a fit meet....... i only know 1 other fit. its a white one that works at the braintree best buy but i go to honda meets every friday at F1 boston and they keep telling me that there are fit enthuseist everywhere....lol

Old 11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by HotIron
I have a NHBP, and I see a couple of other black ones, and a few SSM's and VBP's around Methuen. I see a guy in Dracut with a BOM, but he doesn't wave. Ironic, because he must have some interest. He got his on the first weekend they were available just like I did. I know, because after I bought mine at Rockingham, I went to Commonwealth in Lawrence to see what they had, and that BOM was there. I know, because it came with the HFP grill from the dealership, and it's still the only one I've seen with the HFP grill.

I was looking for Red, but none were available around here. But I LOVE my black, and wouldn't have it any other way, unless I were buying an additional Fit.

I see a SSM base and a LMM regularly in Dracut, but the drivers are older, and again, don't wave.

There's a guy with a MR that I see in Dracut too. He's got window visors on his, and vanity plate BKNBLK, but haven't had a chance to talk to the guy and see if he's on the site, but he did honk at me once.

I have the only one I've seen so far with an exhaust mod.

A co-worker has a big yellow FJ--another vehicle with a following. And she waves all the time to other FJ's, and hardly any wave back. Unfortunatley, it seems that people buy 'cult' cars, and then don't go all the way and 'join the cult'! LOL!

If I'm on the North Shore, I'm ususally in our Accord. So if you see a guy in a NHBP '02 Accord waving at you, it's me.

i live in dracut drive an 08 vbp slammed with gunmetal wheels i work in burlington ma at the honda dealership about 2 min from wouburn's 4 corners

Old 11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member
the Massachusetts fits need to meet up!!!!

Old 11-06-2009, 03:39 PM
I agree. I'm always looking for something to do on weekends.

Old 11-06-2009, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
where does everyone live... we gotta find like a middle ground maybe at a dinner or something... I live in Waltham during the weekdays and Rockland on the weekends

P.S there are honda meets every friday. PM me if u r interested.

Old 11-06-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm in Southwick, I'm up for meeting up and doing pictures what not, but I can't afford to go every week.

Old 11-07-2009, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member
ahhh thats cool. i told u ma fits a dead

Old 11-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I've met up with a few other Fit owners around where I'm at. There's score04w, we get together every now and then, and a few other guys that live really close to where I work. But I work in CT.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:54 PM
5 Year Member
I live in Easthampton...good to know theres a fellow fit-freaker close to me in southwick

Old 11-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by 413FIT
I live in Easthampton...good to know theres a fellow fit-freaker close to me in southwick
Whats up neighbor? We should meet up sometime...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Massachusetts