Last meet of the year!!!! November 1st!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 08:00 AM
5 Year Member
Exclamation Last meet of the year!!!! November 1st!!!

Here we go boys and girls, one last meet before the winter weather smacks us in the face and we have to put on our winter rims lol. We'll stick with the same location (Sonic on rt.9 in Edison by the Menlo Park Mall) but lets go with 2pm instead of 3pm. This way if anyone has to work that evening they have a little more time to hang out, and since it will be getting dark by like 5pm by then, might as well take advantage of the day light and warmth lol.

Old 10-10-2014, 10:06 AM
5 Year Member
*subscribed*

Old 10-18-2014, 11:48 AM
5 Year Member
Who's going down to Princeton today for the FCF after party?
Headcount.
I'll be there after work before the 6:00 pm meetup b

Old 10-19-2014, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member
U guys do know that there is a Domestic Vs Import event at Atco Raceway on 11/1/14 right? Just in case some fellow Fit members are going there.

Old 10-19-2014, 07:39 PM
How do you guys find all this info out?!?!

Im new to all this, help a brotha out. Im out in maple shade/cherry hill area whats good?

Old 10-19-2014, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by tbonedude

Im new to all this, help a brotha out. Im out in maple shade/cherry hill area whats good?
A while ago NY/NJ fits were pretty active and had decent meets and for a while after that there was nothing. A few months ago, Chris decided to get a meet together. A few of us regularly go to the Sonic at Menlo Park monthly, and there will be a couple of people show randomly.

There is a decent group of Fits around Cherry Hill area, FitDeez, Sevan, etc. I don't know if you're willing to drive all the way up to Edison. Once in a while, Sevan will organize a bigger meet. You should join us at TrueFitCrew group in FB.

Old 10-19-2014, 08:24 PM
AHE! The dreaded facebook. I've did the whole myspace thing years back, and made it all the way to now avoiding FB... sure enough....

I actually work for public service, so driving around even far distances isnt a problem at all. I find my self in weird random places. I ended up in princeton one day on rt1. If it wasent for that occassion 3 or 4 years ago I wouldent have known there was even anyone out there modding the fits, kudos to that guy

I do have a twitter oddly enough.

Last edited by tbonedude; 10-19-2014 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:53 PM
5 Year Member

I picked up my Fit back in March and coming from the civic community I wanted to see what was out there for the Fits. I hopped on the web and found this site, checked out the Jersey posts and didn't see any local meets going back almost 2 years so I figured I'de see who was interested and here we are.. We can get anywhere from 3 to 10 Fits depending on the weather and availability. I'm not expecting a warm sunny day on Nov 1st, but I wanted to get one more meet in before the snow hits and the stock rims go back on lol. We welcome all Fits, doesn't matter how stock or modified you are.. If you can make it I definitely hope you come, the more the better ;-)

Old 10-22-2014, 07:09 AM
Originally Posted by cnordt24
I picked up my Fit back in March and coming from the civic community I wanted to see what was out there for the Fits. I hopped on the web and found this site, checked out the Jersey posts and didn't see any local meets going back almost 2 years so I figured I'de see who was interested and here we are.. We can get anywhere from 3 to 10 Fits depending on the weather and availability. I'm not expecting a warm sunny day on Nov 1st, but I wanted to get one more meet in before the snow hits and the stock rims go back on lol. We welcome all Fits, doesn't matter how stock or modified you are.. If you can make it I definitely hope you come, the more the better ;-)
I'm definitely gonna try and make it. At the very least to see what I'm getting my self into lol. I guess I'm a late bloomer to the honda world. I'm looking into going turbo almost as soon as I find a manifold. A lot of other here and there mods but that's my goal.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:39 AM
5 Year Member
I'm definitely gonna try and make it. At the very least to see what I'm getting my self into lol. I guess I'm a late bloomer to the honda world. I'm looking into going turbo almost as soon as I find a manifold. A lot of other here and there mods but that's my goal.
What year Fit do you have? Have you done any mods yet?

Old 10-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by cnordt24
What year Fit do you have? Have you done any mods yet?
2007 fit sport. Silver. Subs and upgraded battery and grounds. Sooo... no not yet lol. About to do my 200k tune up and valve adjust. If the block is in good condition I'm piecing togather an eBay turbo.

I modded my auxiliary cable and did some footwell lighting.. but I don't really consider them mods.

Old 10-22-2014, 12:50 PM
5 Year Member
2007 fit sport. Silver. Subs and upgraded battery and grounds. Sooo... no not yet lol. About to do my 200k tune up and valve adjust. If the block is in good condition I'm piecing togather an eBay turbo.

I modded my auxiliary cable and did some footwell lighting.. but I don't really consider them mods.
Haha, I have an 07 sport in silver with a MT. If you have a 5-speed, I have a Honda Factory Performance axel-back muffler I'm looking to get rid of lol. The first thing I changed was the head unit/speakers and added a sub, then came the intake, headers,exhaust, rims, etc lol.

Old 10-29-2014, 01:03 AM
I'll be there this Saturday and depending on the price I may take that axel back exhaust off your hands that day let me know thanks

Old 10-29-2014, 01:01 PM
5 Year Member
Even though I'm going to miss F1 qualifying for this... I will do my best to make it.

Still 2 pm? Or later?

Old 10-29-2014, 07:37 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sherbreezey
I'll be there this Saturday and depending on the price I may take that axel back exhaust off your hands that day let me know thanks
I'm only looking for like $100, but I can be negotiable.. I'll bring it with me and you can take a look for yourself ;-)

Old 10-29-2014, 07:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitStir
Even though I'm going to miss F1 qualifying for this... I will do my best to make it.

Still 2 pm? Or later?
Yeah, we will start at 2pm and we'll hang out for a bit for the late comers.. I don't have shit else to do that day lol.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:24 PM
Got offered a free Wisconsin vs Rutgers game ticket I'm not going to be able to make it after all I swear you guys like to make these meets on days of great football

Old 10-30-2014, 02:42 PM
5 Year Member
Did you just use Rutgers and great football in the same sentence? Lol.. well it was either college football Saturday or NFL Sunday, so I chose the lesser of 2 evils lol. Well sorry you can't make it, better be there next spring when we start these up again ;-)

Old 10-31-2014, 10:15 PM
5 Year Member
So it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate very well tomorrow, so I wanted to see who isn't going to bother coming out. I'll be there at 2 and see who shows, at least sonic has covered drive up spots lol

Old 10-31-2014, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
You know I'll be there!!
Rain just means the car gets a free wash!!

Quick Reply: Last meet of the year!!!! November 1st!!!