Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

That-Steez.com

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:23 PM
5 Year Member
That-Steez.com

I'm making this thread on behalf of That-Steez.com
That-Steez is all about featuring the cars with the freshest steez, hellaflush or hellasunk as long as its clean and proper we'll feature it
Whats that-steez? Well the definition of "Steez" is " style with ease". I have always appreciated builds where you can respect what they have done because they have done it for themselves and not to compete with others( unless its a track car of course). For me, i got into this hobby because i simply enjoyed cars, looking at cars, talking about cars, anything to do with cars. I like cars that arent overdone, unlike cars currently that have so much camber they could lift off and fly away like in back to the future. I feel like some blogs are featuring the same types of cars with the same setups constantly, dont get me wrong, all the cars are beautiful, but i feel like a lot of cars are being left out. Yes, i will have cars that are hellaflush, hellasunk, or hellatracked not just hellaflush. The site just started, so dont get your panty's in a bunch if i dont have certain types right off the bat, but stay tuned -Sam
Theres Decals and lanyards that you can purchase on the site and we are currently selling decals to support japan

http://that-steez.com/2011/03/21/i-i...support-japan/

if your car has steez and you think it has what we are looking for send me an email with a few pics and ill get back to you.

Imjdmef8@gmail.com -Eddie

Last edited by FitDEEZ; 03-31-2011 at 09:50 PM.