Off Topic Discussion Discuss anything that pleases you here.

Let's talk about Hobbies.....What are your hobbies?

Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member
Let's talk about Hobbies.....What are your hobbies?

Hi to all here in FF.People love to spare some time doing what we call "Hobbies".Hobbies are in many case a way to have fun and to have a great time.Many people love to run a motorcycle on Sundays.Some loves diving,run mountain bikes, go fishing,sailing,play video games,hear music,read books and a lot more cool things to enjoy life.In my case i have a few hobbies.I love to watch movies on my home theater system,ride skateboards(old school G&S skateboards),jogging and to hear music.Let see what are some hobbies that our friends here in FF have.You can upload pictures if you like....

*By the way.... I love and enjoy riding my old school skateboard.It give me back good memories when i was a kid.Enjoy this video clip of one of the greatest skateboard rider of all time.Check out his sneakers...they are Converse ALL STARS.A classic from the 80's.

YouTube - ‪Rodney Mullen 1984 Japan‬‏

Old 06-12-2011, 01:11 PM
5 Year Member
I like to Bike, jog, photography, video games, anything to keep me busy and also give free music!!!

Here!!! Just A Chicken Fried Dream.mp3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

*Download Now* wait a few seconds then Download. Don't care if you think its a virus... its not trust me from one Fit owner to another.

Old 06-12-2011, 05:49 PM
5 Year Member
I collect and shoot firearms! I have so many I'm trying to sell some so I can buy me a turbo or supercharger kit for my toy fit

Old 06-13-2011, 11:13 AM
5 Year Member
I build home audio speakers & work on my home theater. I am also working on finishing my garage/shop and starting up on powdercoating.

Old 06-13-2011, 01:41 PM
I've had a lot of hobbies over the years. Archery, golf, pistol target, backpacking, sports cars, motorcycles and sailing. In fact sailing was what prompted us to move from Michigan to San Diego back in 1976. It didn't make sense to me to keep a sailboat up in a storage craddle half the year.

Old 06-13-2011, 03:16 PM
5 Year Member
I love listening to live local texas country/americana/red dirt bands perform, enjoy doing little one day Texas road trips, and by far am an avid Honda enthusiasts.

Old 06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
I love working on cars. Currently restoring/modifying a 66 Beetle to a Baja Bug.
I also enjoy reading, films, anything tech related and COOKING!!llol

Old 06-17-2011, 12:42 PM
5 Year Member
i've been dancing for 8 years now: hip-hop (8 years), popping (5 years), house (2 years), and locking (5 years). i bboy a little bit but nothing too crazy.

recently i've taken up longboard skateboarding. i never stepped on a skateboard till three weeks ago, i'm 26 years old lol.. steep hills still scare me and i can't do any tricks but i can ride regular and goofy pretty comfortably... baby steps is all i'm taking. i'll get better, i hope. here's my ride
Name:  mosquito_deck.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  37.4 KB

i also make custom designer cakes for weddings, birthdays, etc. -- i specialize in video game themed cakes

Old 06-18-2011, 09:53 AM
5 Year Member
I like the PC, amateur photography and motorcycling. Here's my best picture to date IMO. Just let go of the bars and start snapping!!

Name:  DSCN2902.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  106.2 KB

Although I do like this one too

Name:  DSCN2452-2.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  155.4 KB

Old 06-19-2011, 08:23 PM
5 Year Member
[quote=GD3_Wagoon;1004516]

recently i've taken up longboard skateboarding. i never stepped on a skateboard till three weeks ago, i'm 26 years old lol.. steep hills still scare me and i can't do any tricks but i can ride regular and goofy pretty comfortably... baby steps is all i'm taking. i'll get better, i hope. here's my ride
Name:  mosquito_deck.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  37.4 KB

Nice board my friend ......Glad to see a friend that enjoy ride skateboard here in FF.

Old 06-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
metalworking and geocaching are some hobbies of mine ATM

Old 06-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I love decorating my home in country/primative decor. I've played guitar for several years and enjoy singing. My favorite activity to do in the summer is showing my Fit in local and out of state car shows in the import /tuner divisions. Meet a lot of great people, super nice import owners and people I am proud to call my friends.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
I love decorating my home in country/primative decor. I've played guitar for several years and enjoy singing. My favorite activity to do in the summer is showing my Fit in local and out of state car shows in the import /tuner divisions. Meet a lot of great people, super nice import owners and people I am proud to call my friends.

Nice hobbies Cat.I love to go to Car Shows events.You can see really nice cars there.You have win several events....NICE....Keep the good work.

Old 06-23-2011, 10:33 PM
5 Year Member
Painting and detailing cars, I use to paint a couple of cars each summer but not so much for the last 5 years, that's changing I miss the colors and the newer stuff they have now is soo much better than the single stage paints back in the day. I'm really like'n the pearls and metallics and mix'n them myself instead of premixed @ the shop. So that and keep'n the house up.

This is a copper rainbow metalic I shot today 6/25. The pic is nothin as it really looks

Good thead SS +rep2ya

Last edited by Perrenoud Fit; 06-25-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Perrenoud Fit
Painting and detailing cars, I use to paint a couple of cars each summer but not so much for the last 5 years, that's changing I miss the colors and the newer stuff they have now is soo much better than the single stage paints back in the day. I'm really like'n the pearls and metallics and mix'n them myself instead of premixed @ the shop. So that and keep'n the house up.

Good thead SS +rep2ya
Painting cars....that is a cool hobbie Perrenoud.From all the cars that you had paint...Which is your favorite and best job?If i try to paint a car the owner will kill me for sure....

Old 06-25-2011, 10:01 PM
5 Year Member

Old 06-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )

This is a copper rainbow metalic I shot today 6/25. The pic is nothin as it really looks

Good thead SS +rep2ya

you should paint the roof of my car for me, and then help me detail the whole outside lol

Old 06-26-2011, 02:59 PM
5 Year Member
Cars, Computers, Technology... Those are my primary hobbies. I used to mountain Bike a lot and still like to get on the Jekyll. also used to ski until I moved to VT. go figure. I'll get back into that next year when my wife and Son learn.

~SB

Old 06-26-2011, 07:08 PM
5 Year Member
Looking good.Do you have more pictures of this car?

Old 06-26-2011, 10:22 PM
5 Year Member
i used to skateboard but now i spend most of my time sleeping or driving

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Let's talk about Hobbies.....What are your hobbies?