Where Are All The Fits?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 05:33 PM
Where Are All The Fits?

Hello Fellow Ohio Fit Drivers! I Was Just Wondering If Any GE Or GD Owners Are Close To My Location? It Just Seems Like Fits Haven't Really Blown Up In Ohio Like They Have In California. I'm Just Looking To Meet Other Owners, Maybe Even Cruise And Get Some Pics...

Old 02-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Im a bit late, but what's up. we need to all get together maybe meet FF from around our state like pa and such. we nee to start planning.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I am over in WV and same here not many Fits on the road. The ones that I do see are being driven by older drivers - even older than me. I went to Dayton to visit my cousin and only saw one on the trip there.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Just one on a trip to Dayton! There's diffinely alot of blue hairs driving over here in chagrin, but I do see them, I ready to start a flyer for fit freak, I bet the 3 that I see on a regular basic's over here could really benefit from all the great info on this forum.Tell me Cat have you ever done a meet where we get fits from surrounding cities or In our case states to get together to either do a driveby or have like a cookout?

Old 02-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
We had a Honda meet in our city and had only about 10 or so cars show up. Hard to get people to come out sometimes. Of course the huge east coast Honda meet in Virginia every year is massive. I've always wanted to go to that one and the Fit Freaks seem to meet up and get together at that each year. I think last year they all meet in one location and drove in as a group. If you want to do one in your area I would check with the local Honda dealership and see if they would make room on their lot some Saturday and let you have space to do a meet up. Just get some local Napa, Advanced Auto to donate some items for door prizes and you've got your start.

Old 02-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Cat
We had a Honda meet in our city and had only about 10 or so cars show up. Hard to get people to come out sometimes. Of course the huge east coast Honda meet in Virginia every year is massive. I've always wanted to go to that one and the Fit Freaks seem to meet up and get together at that each year. I think last year they all meet in one location and drove in as a group. If you want to do one in your area I would check with the local Honda dealership and see if they would make room on their lot some Saturday and let you have space to do a meet up. Just get some local Napa, Advanced Auto to donate some items for door prizes and you've got your start.
Thats an idea Cat, about meeting here in at a dealership. To be honest I'd rather not meet at a dealership but that's not a bad place to start. I like to know about that massive honda meet, where maybe we could meet up, and drive our cars there that sounds like fun.