Other Car Related Discussions Discuss all other cars here.

AJR S2000 Set on fire

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
AJR S2000 Set on fire

Sad day at AJ-R
So sorry to see this guys

Original Thread:
Tragic Night - RIP AJ Racing S2000 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

Details:

Before

Name:  IMG_9000.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  66.6 KB

After

Name:  DSC07088.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  29.8 KB

Name:  DSC07089.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  37.4 KB

Name:  DSC07100.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  44.8 KB

Name:  DSC07102.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  57.7 KB

Videos

YouTube - S2000係Espot出面俾火燒到啪啪聲 Part 1 (K810i)

YouTube - S2000係Espot出面俾火燒到啪啪聲 Part 2 (K810i)

Details of the Incident
  • Happened in Richmond, BC at 1am (Location: eSpot)
  • Guy wearing ski mask
  • Broke window and ripped soft top
  • Threw something inside car to ignite fire
  • Took a sledgehammer and repeatedly beat the car until someone yelled at him, and then he took off
  • Car has well over $15,000 in mods including Volk RE30s, Js Racing widebody kit, Bride seats, Js Racing front end, Js Racing Drag Wing, Js Racing hood, etc.
So sad...

Updates

Insurance Issue

Quote:
Unfortunately, there's a cap for aftermarket parts of $5,000 (plus an additional $1,000 for audio equipment). So the max you can get back is $6,000 + the value of the car. That's how our government-run auto insurance company works.
Eyewitness Account

Quote:
so what happen was, I was about to walk out of the arcades was gunna say bye to a few friends then the fire caught my eyes, thru the glass door I saw a s2k with a J's Spoiler, so at 1st I thought it was mooman's gf's car like many thought. i panic'ed abit (2sec)and went to look for moo man, wasn't there at his usual place(5secs) so I went out and took a peek at it, there was a masked guy yelling and cussing while smashing the Front Driver's side fender. I couldn't think what to do I stood there for like 10seconds then realized it was Sam's car. then thinking sam comes to espot? so I quickly yelled "HEY WHAT THE ****!" the guy looks up at me panics abit then ran down the driveway where the bubble tea place is, as i was going inside to look for sam, I hear tires screeching (so that guy left by car) I ran to the counter told the staff sam's car is on fire call 911! and looked for sam! I couldn't find him and there wasn't anything we could do so yea we watched it about 5mins then sam suddenly appeared out of no where. by then the owner of mazda3 (felix) wanted to move his car away fast! then "boom!" there was a small explosion! so we're like leave it! leave it! and we were all just standing there watching the s2k burning and burning until the firemen actually came to put it out... so yeah that was about it.... yeah I know some people might ask why I didn't go stop that guy, but if you compared both our sizes you can tell I'd die if i went up to him, and yes I'm a tiny lil asian kid, and he's a huge guy who can toy a sledge hammer!

yeah, conclusion was there wasn't anything we could of done.
but yeah RIP S2K.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:32 AM
5 Year Member
Damn that sucks. This world has too many haters around. That was a beautiful S2K too T.T

Old 07-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Banned
I can't say that I feel too bad about it happening.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:41 AM
5 Year Member
thats badddddd

Old 07-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Retired Moderator
Wow...that is crazy...looks like I'll be chatting with Ben tonight!!

Old 07-03-2008, 12:13 PM
5 Year Member
That was a nice car with some choice mods.
Damn hater.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by yeamans17

lol harsh dude...

Last edited by BigBadMadMan; 07-03-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:42 PM
5 Year Member
WHY???? Because some punk ass kid doesn't want to work hard for anything, just wants to hate on people that do work hard?

I'm sure you have never had anything stolen from you or taken from you. Once it happens you will realize that all your hard work is gone and some kid is riding around on the rims you worked so hard for.....Oh wait, mom and dad bought you the rims so you will just ask for another set from them.

AJ-R worked hard to make that car the way it was, and for some hater to take it away by burning it is f*cked up.

Karma is a bitch.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by itsmeb*tches
WHY???? Because some punk ass kid doesn't want to work hard for anything, just wants to hate on people that do work hard?

I'm sure you have never had anything stolen from you or taken from you. Once it happens you will realize that all your hard work is gone and some kid is riding around on the rims you worked so hard for.....Oh wait, mom and dad bought you the rims so you will just ask for another set from them.

AJ-R worked hard to make that car the way it was, and for some hater to take it away by burning it is f*cked up.

Karma is a bitch.
Good one, buddy I've been around the block. I know exactly what its like to have things stolen or vandalized and it sucks. But when you're in business and you lie to customers repeatedly, when they've been waiting on things from you for months at a time shit happens. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had poor experiences with AJ, someone probably got tired of hearing stories and torched it.

I work hard for my stuff, my parents don't buy me anything. I busted my ass and went to school so I could get a real job.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:13 PM
5 Year Member
Good one, buddy I've been around the block. I know exactly what its like to have things stolen or vandalized and it sucks. But when you're in business and you lie to customers repeatedly, when they've been waiting on things from you for months at a time shit happens. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had poor experiences with AJ, someone probably got tired of hearing stories and torched it.

I work hard for my stuff, my parents don't buy me anything. I busted my ass and went to school so I could get a real job.
I understand your point, but to put a remark like that with no explanation its comes across wrong. If you have had a business problem with them, that's one thing.

:cheers:

Old 07-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Retired Moderator
Personally, I think if you've had a problem with a business, then so be it. Don't deal with them again. I don't think you should go around parading that someones car was rightfully set on fire. That to me is the lowest thing you could do. Not every business has a 100% satisfactory record as things don't always happen like they should, but that is no means for you to say someone deserved to have their car set on fire. If you have a problem with them, then you can voice your opinion and tell people your experience, but to say it was deserved is ridiculous in my book. That's like saying the kid that stole your lunch money when you were a kid was shot, and you went to high five the killer. Sick...and for the record, I don't think this was one of AJ's owners personal cars, I believe it was an employees, who also happens to work hard for his money to put into his car...

Old 07-03-2008, 02:20 PM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
yeah i read it was Sam's car

Old 07-03-2008, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
That sucks. Lord help the poor soul that does something like this to any one of my vehicles. I've got my fist that says they won't be moving if I catch them, and a .45 that says they still won't be moving even at a good distance away.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Illusive
Personally, I think if you've had a problem with a business, then so be it. Don't deal with them again. I don't think you should go around parading that someones car was rightfully set on fire. That to me is the lowest thing you could do. Not every business has a 100% satisfactory record as things don't always happen like they should, but that is no means for you to say someone deserved to have their car set on fire. If you have a problem with them, then you can voice your opinion and tell people your experience, but to say it was deserved is ridiculous in my book. That's like saying the kid that stole your lunch money when you were a kid was shot, and you went to high five the killer. Sick...and for the record, I don't think this was one of AJ's owners personal cars, I believe it was an employees, who also happens to work hard for his money to put into his car...

Nowhere did I ever say that he "deserved" it... No one deserves it, I just say that I don't feel bad that it happened.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:51 PM
5 Year Member
That's still a bit extreme don't you think? I don't care how bad of an experience someone has with a company. I feel bad if this happened to anyone, but especially the guys from Aj-racing. Nothing but good peeps so far.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:02 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
man, that is the most cowardly thing you can do. messing with someones car is such a step over the line. id rather someone try to fight me with a baseball bat than set my car on fire. and as for yeamans not feeling bad about this, i think that no one deserves that kind of treatment no matter what the satisfaction history of the company that built the car. i feel bad for the victims and i wish horrible things on the person responsible for this. it is just not okay to do things like this no matter what the circumstance

Old 07-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
What a punk, if I ever get my hands catching somebody doing anything like that I will be doing some jail time I am sure.

If a guy has a problem with somebody they should deal with it face to face or through a lawyer, this is a cowardly act of childness and unfortonatly the reason why people can't have nice things in this world.

Old 07-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
so was the guy really after the business, or something more personal?

regardless, sad to see this. :(

Old 07-03-2008, 05:07 PM
.... if this happened to me I would for sure burst some blood vessels no doubt some holes would be put in walls and i would be hunting down that mother ****er so I could light him on fire.

I think I would have to be put on medication to calm me down I would be sooooo pissed.

Old 07-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
:-/

Sorry this happened. Im sure it happened for a reason. Really sucks to work on something for so long and see it disappear that fast.

Quick Reply: AJR S2000 Set on fire