I'm new here. Not new to PA, but to Fit ownership : )

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:14 PM
5 Year Member
Wilkes-Barre here. Well, way outside in the country.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rubba Burna
tru, thats y im not thinkin about gettin the kit, i think the back either needs a lower lip or a lower spring, too high >.< and to me, 2 months of work is not much, ive been thru hell in skool, i think im better off droppin out and working, its tepmtin really, serisouly =\, but then i woudnt get my dream career so -.-

(-.-) ,,!,, f-word you high skool
please don't get a body kit and paint job and stuff

go for the subtle things
at the most you should save up for a new lip, j's grill, jdm sidemarkers and coilovers and maybe some cheaper wheels if you can afford it.

that stuff will make a world of a difference better than spending 4k on a paint job and body kit

-Ricky

Old 10-15-2008, 03:14 PM
HID Addict
Originally Posted by dank24
Wilkes-Barre here. Well, way outside in the country.
NICE!! maybe we can caravan together to the meet when we get one

4k for a bodi kit and paint?!? hell no! paint.. i really wanted that =( just a plain color too and wats a lip and coil over? (at the moment im thinkin lip is like the bumper) and is gd3 a brand or sumthin?

Im not tryin to be the best fit out there, but im tryin to be a "different" fit thats to my style, but i can cut a few things here and a few things there

Old 10-15-2008, 04:39 PM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Rubba Burna
NICE!! maybe we can caravan together to the meet when we get one

4k for a bodi kit and paint?!? hell no! paint.. i really wanted that =( just a plain color too and wats a lip and coil over? (at the moment im thinkin lip is like the bumper) and is gd3 a brand or sumthin?

Im not tryin to be the best fit out there, but im tryin to be a "different" fit thats to my style, but i can cut a few things here and a few things there
whoa.........you have a lot to learn..........
you're how old?

don't waste money on paint/body kit unless you're going to go all out. most kits are for the JDM Fit and need some modification to fit correctly.

lip = front lip....like the front lip on your stock fit
coilovers = struts/springs sold in a set. allow height adjustment, dampening(if applicable), camber adjusment.

i think you should just stick with springs if you decide to lower if you don't know what coilovers are.

GD3 is the chassis code for the Fit
GD1 - 1st Gen Fit in Japan
GE8 - 09+ Fit
DC5 - Acura RSX/Honda Integra
AP1 or AP2 - S2000
NA2 - NSX

Hope i didn't lose you

-Ricky

Old 10-15-2008, 06:29 PM
HID Addict
yes i do have alot to learn, i know a we bit more than the basics of a car, almost nothing about the engine, like im not exactly sure how torque works, to me its the muscle to keep the car at a certain speed or the muscle to carry loads (trailers etc). yea like i said, im a noob, at cars 16 bout to be 17, and no u didnt lose me, until i got to the codes/abreveations ill come back to this alot and learn the codes good to kno tho, i see people talkin about this and im like, ugh wtf are they sayin!? i wish i knew!! lol buh thnx man, keep it coming!