Where R Fits in Lehigh area or East, Pa?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Where R Fits in Lehigh area or East, Pa?

Im from Jersey but im constantly in Lehigh area especially Bethlehem and i never see any other Fit so If u guys are out there rep your set!

Old 04-10-2009, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
ah that's cool, i'm in the allentown "area"

Old 04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Ill be in bethlhem all weekend finishin off my fit at A&A autobody near saucon park! I wonder if anyone wit a Fit going to honda day April 19th

Old 04-13-2009, 11:30 PM
wdb
5 Year Member
I live near Kutztown, work in NJ. I bought my car from LVH in Allentown. I don't get 'down' to this regional forum too often, but I'm here now so hey there.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:07 PM
I not sure where kutztown is but i seen a few Fits the weekend and only one was hooked up. I plan on going to the meet in allentown i think its called steelys or stanelys something like that!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wdb
I live near Kutztown, work in NJ. I bought my car from LVH in Allentown. I don't get 'down' to this regional forum too often, but I'm here now so hey there.
nice, that's where i got my car too

Old 04-14-2009, 05:56 PM
wdb
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by TopSecretFit
I not sure where kutztown is but i seen a few Fits the weekend and only one was hooked up.
Mine doesn't looked "hooked up" from the outside even though I've done a fair amount to personalize the car. Beatrush underpanel, JDM console, Subaru Impreza map lights, dual short shifters, dead pedal, auxiliary high beams... none of that really changes the appearance of the car, but it sure makes it nicer to drive.

Oh, wait -- I have a fitfreak.net sticker on the back window, I must be a baller! Actually my sticker suffered a loss this past winter, and now says "fitf eak.net".
Originally Posted by Fat Ping Cat
nice, that's where i got my car too
Yeah they had the best price in my area. The salesdroid was tolerable but the guy in the box with all the contracts was a real douche. I was glad to get out of there. Went back for my freebie oil change, haven't gone back since.

Last edited by wdb; 04-14-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wdb
Mine doesn't looked "hooked up" from the outside even though I've done a fair amount to personalize the car. Beatrush underpanel, JDM console, Subaru Impreza map lights, dual short shifters, dead pedal, auxiliary high beams... none of that really changes the appearance of the car, but it sure makes it nicer to drive.

Oh, wait -- I have a fitfreak.net sticker on the back window, I must be a baller! Actually my sticker suffered a loss this past winter, and now says "fitf eak.net".
Yeah they had the best price in my area. The salesdroid was tolerable but the guy in the box with all the contracts was a real douche. I was glad to get out of there. Went back for my freebie oil change, haven't gone back since.
Haha they tried to rip me off on my trade which was worth $1,500. They offered $250. In the end I threatened to walk out and they ended up giving me something like $1,300 in ways to make it look like they didn't give me much for the trade. (no destination & delivery and stuff like that) they also gave me free wheel locks, floor mats and something else i can't remember. stupid stealerships..

I used to be up in Kutztown quite a bit when I lived in Reading. It's cool to see there's some 'fitfreaks' around here

Old 04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
Hey here is one more!!!

I live in Allentown, well more like Breinigsville... I didn't know their was so many Fitfreaks in this area.

Yea I guess my cars looks pretty much stock from the outside minus my Black Enkei RPF1, and mine is a base Fit!! So I don't even have the Sport Lip kit

But I do have some goodies under the car... where it counts

Old 04-14-2009, 06:31 PM
5 Year Member
I not sure where kutztown is but i seen a few Fits the weekend and only one was hooked up. I plan on going to the meet in allentown i think its called steelys or stanelys something like that!
What? Where? When?

Old 04-14-2009, 08:55 PM
wdb
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitFlowjoe
I live in Allentown, well more like Breinigsville...
I know exactly where Breinigsville is.
Yea I guess my cars looks pretty much stock from the outside minus my Black Enkei RPF1, and mine is a base Fit!!
I want to see those wheels on your car sometime. They're high on my list of wheels I want to put on the car.

Speaking of which, I recently bought a used T1R Response header and T1R midpipe, neither of which I will probably ever use. I had plans to put them on, but (as usual, LOL) my plans have changed; I'd rather put money into the STi at this point in time. So if anybody is interested, drop me a PM. I will definitely give a good price to anyone who I can hand them to without having to box them up!

Old 04-14-2009, 09:56 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wdb
Speaking of which, I recently bought a used T1R Response header and T1R midpipe, neither of which I will probably ever use.!
Let's talk... I was thinking about buying A-spec's B-pipe

Old 04-14-2009, 11:16 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitFlowjoe
Hey here is one more!!!

I live in Allentown, well more like Breinigsville... I didn't know their was so many Fitfreaks in this area.

Yea I guess my cars looks pretty much stock from the outside minus my Black Enkei RPF1, and mine is a base Fit!! So I don't even have the Sport Lip kit

But I do have some goodies under the car... where it counts
haha awesome my father used to work there at lucent/agere/triquint.. if you ever want to sell those rims let me know

Old 04-14-2009, 11:23 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fat Ping Cat
if you ever want to sell those rims let me know
Sorry NOT anytime soon... I just put them back on FINALLY !!!

They were hidden in my closet for most of the winter minus some Auto-X's in NJ and Philly... I know the weather is not the best or "warm" for that matter but it's not snowing so I'm cool with that

Old 04-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Even though i live in NJ i still would like to meet you guys in PA. PA and NJ have different styles so i would live to see your cars! Ill be in PA Friday april 17th so if u guys wanna do a quick meet and greet in bethlehem in Saucon Park hit me up! Last bit of touch ups on my car!

Old 04-15-2009, 07:05 PM
5 Year Member
Ill be in PA Friday april 17th so if u guys wanna do a quick meet and greet in bethlehem in Saucon Park hit me up!
Sorry, but I'm busy on Friday.. but if ya'll want to meet up on Saturday and do a meet/drive.. I'm up for it

Old 04-21-2009, 09:26 PM
If anyone is interested we are doing a meet at Liberty State Park soon and would really like PA Fits to show up it will be on a Sunday! Date is still undecided.

Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM
If ne1 in the lehigh area wanna come out to a small meet we might be havin one on May10th

Old 05-23-2009, 01:08 PM
5 Year Member
i'm more free to do things nowadays since i got my degree.. is anything going on this weekend or is anything coming up?

Old 05-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Well my car is getting repainted in bethlehem again so ill be runnin around there real soon!

Quick Reply: Where R Fits in Lehigh area or East, Pa?