Notices
For Sale / Want To Buy / Classified Ads for USED Fit Items Buy and Sell your USED FIT stuff here. Vendors, please do not post here. Use the "Vendor Marketplace" forum instead. MUST HAVE 20 POSTS

FS: 1stGen JDM Power Folding Mirrors, Center Console w/sliding armrest, Dome Light

Old 08-29-2015, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member
1stGen JDM Power Folding Mirrors, Center Console w/sliding armrest, Dome Light

I've got a bunch of parts left over from the last set and a couple additions.

JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/LED turn signals and illuminated switch--$185 SHIPPED to any location in the U.S. via USPS Priority Mail:

I have 3 sets available. 2 sets are stock white (one pearl, one normal) and the third set is stock purple. There are no cracks or breaks but there ARE minor scratches/blemishes here and there. The mount portions are flaking on the 2 white sets, which is the norm on these mirrors. The previous owner attempted a touch-up on the pearl mirrors with a less than impressive result. All 3 sets have been fully tested and are in perfect working condition. The word 'MIRROR' on the switch illuminates with the dash lights. Wiring info can be found here on the forum.

The pearl white set:

The normal white set:

The purple set:

JDM Option Center Console/Armrest--$180 SHIPPED w/normal armrest lid OR $200 SHIPPED w/sliding armrest lid to any location in the U.S. via USPS Standard Mail:

Has what looks to be a cigarette burn in the cup holder area. Few scratches here and there. The material on the sliding lid is worn...you may want to consider replacing the material if that can be done. With the sliding lid attached:

With the normal lid attached:

Common areas:

JDM Interior Dome Light w/mounting bracket--$45 SHIPPED to any location in the U.S./Canada via Japan Post EMS:

The dome light includes the metal bracket. Normally I would drill out the spot welds, but this was a spur of the moment pull and I didn't have my drill with me. The bracket may be a bit tweaked, but only a few millimeters in any direction. The metal is thin enough to where you can man-handle it back into submission. Only the dome light shown in the pics is available (no 3rd brake light is included)

How the bracket looks, normally:

For the mirrors and the console, if you're outside of the U.S. ask me for a Japan Post EMS shipping quote.

This is a first pay-first serve sale. There are no 'dibs'. The funds can be sent to my paypal addy/account at jdmisme@newageenglish.com. As soon as funds are received I will mark the item as ***SOLD*** in this initial post. In the case of dual/double payments (2 people sending funds before I can mark the item as SOLD), the funds will be refunded to the person who sent latest.

Last edited by jdmisme; 10-02-2015 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:52 AM
5 Year Member
Bump on these parts with a price reduction on the center console.

Old 11-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Bump sent you a PM

Old 11-03-2015, 05:11 AM
5 Year Member
The pear white mirrors have been sold.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:25 AM
5 Year Member
The purple set of mirrors along with the armrest console have been put on eBay with $9.99 starting prices...have at it!

Console:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-Fit-Center-Console-Armrest-Rear-Dual-Cup-Drink-Holder-Jazz-1st-Gen-GD-/281851678435?vxp=mtr&hash=item419fab4ee3
Mirrors:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-Honda-Fit-Power-Folding-Mirrors-Switch-LED-Turn-Signals-1st-Gen-GD3-Jazz-/281851678452?vxp=mtr&hash=item419fab4ef4