Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Subscribed threads and New posts

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Subscribed threads and New posts

Sometimes (more and more frequently) I'll check my email and see that there are posts in threads I'm subscribed to, but when I go to the site and open my control panel, it'll say " There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period." I'll click on the "View all Subscribed Threads" link, and see that the top few have new posts that I haven't read!

Also, I'll sometimes go to New Posts for the first time of the day and see the message that there are no new posts, which I know is BS, as people are always posting! I'll select "Today's Posts" and see that everything is below the "not been updated since your last visit" line, even though they often DO contain new posts.

Both of these things used to happen once in a while, but I've had the bit with subscribed threads happen 3 times this week. What's going on? Was the site recently updated in some way, and has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited by LizardKing; 07-12-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:55 PM
5 Year Member
maybe you're not checking them soon enough? Are you checking your threads like a day later or something? I noticed this too but I don't have the e-mail reply anymore, I just know the notification of sub. threads goes away after a period of time.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:23 AM
Honda Fit Forums Moderator
Originally Posted by aznguyen316
maybe you're not checking them soon enough? Are you checking your threads like a day later or something? I noticed this too but I don't have the e-mail reply anymore, I just know the notification of sub. threads goes away after a period of time.
I should be able to come back a year later and see which threads have new posts. New shouldn't mean within a given time period, it should mean ones I haven't seen yet.

Some threads have posts only a few minutes old and don't show up unless I view all subscribed threads.