Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Deleted Classifieds add

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 12:27 AM
5 Year Member
Deleted Classifieds add

Ok...i posted my DSLR for sell in the classifieds. A LOT of fit owners are also photographers...and a most of them will take pics of cars. I mean, that's JUST as fit related as a cd player or anything else.

If there's going to be deleted threads like that....a reason, an excuse, or something needs to be provided. It's ludicrous to just delete a thread with no acknowledgment.

And, if stuff like that can't be sold on here.....there should be a misc. forum where stuff like that CAN be sold.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Retired Moderator
Im sorry your not happy. A used Fit item is, Rims, CD players, any kind of car related item. A camera is car related to a degree but not Fit related. Like i said in your post, good luck with your sale. And try to hold back on the explicit PM's next time.

Old 12-06-2007, 12:45 AM
In order to minimize the clutter in the forums with deleted posts we normally move these threads to a non-viewable area. TOOL had already stated the forum rules so I didn't bother to reply to the thread before moving it. We appreciate you thinking about other fitfreak members, but there are so many other places to advertise items like this.

Old 12-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Any chance you guys could create a non-fit items for sale thread?

I agree with GSRswapandslow that a lot of Fit owners tend to share common interests, I have been surprised at how alike a lot of people on these forums are. It might be useful to have an area where people can sell items that don't typically fall directly under automotive catagories.

Anyway, just a suggestion!

Cheers guys,

Old 12-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
I too would much like a miscellaneous for sale section. a few months ago i was trying to find a place to sell some wheels on fitfreak.net and found out there's nowhere i could do it without breaking the rules. I think it'd be useful to have a for sale section like that, but then again, you guys would know better.