Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Tuning and Modification

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Tuning and Modification

section on the forum - I think that with good content - it would proove to be usefull and maybe attract more users I am more them willing to help out in that regard!

Tord

Old 08-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by strepto
section on the forum - I think that with good content - it would proove to be usefull and maybe attract more users I am more them willing to help out in that regard!

Tord

Hello Tord!

Thank you so much for the excellent content you have contributed to this site thus far!

We currently have a subforum: Fit It Yourself - DIY

Under Fit Trix

I'll have to check with the other Site Admins, but we can rename the subforum "Fit It YourSelf - DIY"

to

"Reference Library for Tuning, Modifications, and Do It Yourself"

We can make you a moderator to both Fit Trix and the new Subforum so that you have rights to edit and organize content.

Also if you want to name the ""Reference Library for Tuning, Modifications, and Do It Yourself"" subforum differenly I am open to suggestions.

How does that sound?

Old 08-01-2005, 05:22 PM
These are excellent ideas. There isnt anything wrong with using the "trix" directory, but I thought, since tuning is a very popular subject, that it might be nice to kinda sort it out Whatever you guys think is best, im down with!

Old 08-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Strepto,

Your account has been elevated to Moderator Status for the Fit Trix forum and its subforum: "Reference Library for Tuning, Modifications, and Do It Yourself ".

Please find all Moderator related functions under "Forum Tools" and "Thread Tools".

Please feel free to ask questions if certain functionalities are not apparent to you.

Enjoy!

Old 08-02-2005, 03:43 AM
Thanks! I've been moderating phpBB and vBulletin for ages, so I think Ill manage. Ill ask if something is unclear Again, thanks!