Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Trouble making payment for merchant section

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
Trouble making payment for merchant section

I think I am ready to start offering some group buys on the forum but and not able to get anywhere with the payment to be a merchant. At an earlier time I tried this and the funds sat in my paypal account unclaimed, and now the link doesn't do anything. I've been holding off on sell items but have been developing a few things and given away a few samples so I am hoping to get back some of my investment. I have wrote the admin a few times asking for assistance with no results so I'm hoping someone can direct me in what I need to do.

Thanks

Old 07-14-2008, 12:59 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Rogue Fit
I think I am ready to start offering some group buys on the forum but and not able to get anywhere with the payment to be a merchant. At an earlier time I tried this and the funds sat in my paypal account unclaimed, and now the link doesn't do anything. I've been holding off on sell items but have been developing a few things and given away a few samples so I am hoping to get back some of my investment. I have wrote the admin a few times asking for assistance with no results so I'm hoping someone can direct me in what I need to do.

Thanks
Send a PM to Illusive (fitfreak.net Administrator)- he will advise how to solve your problem.