Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Spam!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
wait when did you become a mod?
yesterday

already been hard at work

Old 07-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Retired Moderator
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
wait when did you become a mod?

Old 07-12-2009, 07:40 PM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme
yesterday

already been hard at work
Hah, you better be hard at work! What ever happened to that thread we had? Did it get deleted again?! Oh well, at least there is another mod on force.

EDIT: Oh, and I pressed that "report" thingy right now for a spam thread in the Off-Topic Forums. It feels good to get rid of spam.

Last edited by Chawee; 07-12-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by C-Fit
Hah, you better be hard at work! What ever happened to that thread we had? Did it get deleted again?! Oh well, at least there is another mod on force.

EDIT: Oh, and I pressed that "report" thingy right now for a spam thread in the Off-Topic Forums. It feels good to get rid of spam.

yeah, just go the notice, but Sid beat me to it! And, I think the thread is gone because the issue has been addressed and dealt with...in a way

Old 07-12-2009, 07:58 PM
"Youngest FitFreak"(without a Fit)
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by gimme
yeah, just go the notice, but Sid beat me to it! And, I think the thread is gone because the issue has been addressed and dealt with...in a way
Cool, I did Fitfreak some good (because I don't post much of anything useful-I need a Fit). And as long as it gets the job done. Good work!

Old 07-13-2009, 12:59 AM
5 Year Member
It always seems to be so dang hard to have an objective thread like that. With the likely hood that they will always head south, it almost pays to nuke them when they start ...sorry to say
Nice addition tho, helps ease the load on the guys who were stepping up to the plate

So Dan,
They doing anything to stop the spammers at registration?????

Old 07-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
I haven't checked into that yet. In a gaming forum I mod, we actually have the registration reviewed before completion. It's simpler there as it's a lot smaller scale than this. Not sure how much of an effect it would have here. I will check with the others for input