Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

itrader?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by gimme
you have to have had bought/sold/traded something with another member. once the transaction is done, you click the iTrader rating of the other party and leave the feedback. i think you also have to have a valid link to something that was traded from one to another.

something makes me say "why don't the people who run this mother fcuker answer any of these ?'s ?" i think you guys suck as a whole. morons........
And who asked for this in the first place?

Old 12-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by manxman
And who asked for this in the first place?
fit4kris did
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/site...-feedback.html
regardless of who requested it, moderators should be here to answer questions that are related to their site. how hard would it to be to create a sticky on how iTrader works and place it at the top in the classified section? not hard at all

Old 12-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by gimme
fit4kris did
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/site...-feedback.html
regardless of who requested it, moderators should be here to answer questions that are related to their site. how hard would it to be to create a sticky on how iTrader works and place it at the top in the classified section? not hard at all
I agree with your questions, and fit4kris is long gone from these forums. The numbers under the user names of members seem to indicate good transactions, but no numbers under others don't indicate that they are crooks.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Administrator
5 Year Member
that IS true! but it just let's others have a little more re assurance that the deal struck, will most likely end up positive

Old 02-26-2009, 07:04 PM
HID Addict
so, question remains, how will fitfreak know that you actually traded or made a transaction? im pretty sure its not as simple as sendin a PM to the admin saying, i bought blah from blah, hes a good seller. ...or is it...? someone shed somelight on this 2 month old thread lol thanks [i ask b\c im a potential buyer :P ]