Site Feedback and Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

may i make a request?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 01:31 PM
5 Year Member
may i make a request?

Hello fellow freakers! Id first like to say thank you all the members that have posted on this forum. Good bad or totally random I love it here.I've tried to be a helpful individual and give the knowledge I have back to the community, experiences etc. Ill begin
Up untill very recently I had only good feedback from other members via itrader and rep points, comments. I have never been inapropriate. Try very hard to make sense so I don't waste others time. Do not use foul language. All this aside I was reported by another user to the site admins. I posted on his sale post, I was rather short with the member and since removed post. He rudely implied I have no idea whats what and don't own a fit?? Now here's where I should have left it but I stated some facts in my defense. So I get that my post was edited. This is my confusion minus 5,620,969 rep?? Cmon the guy was bashing fits in his sales thread. I've edited all my post to be positive. He edited the part where he was bashing the fit, not bashing me. So to sum up my rant I think negative 5million rep points is sorta steep for being less than polite to a less than polite individual even if I went about it the wrong way.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:33 PM
5 Year Member
Oh the request is can this be un done??